Thread: Faith?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nope im no QPH

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Hi QPH. How are ya?
    Nope, its me ,its Westside.No comparison between me and QPH.None.QPH would take half the day to write a post that the reader would take the other half to read.I,Westside AKA me, took approx five mins to write that.also QPH tucked his tail and took off whereas I,AKA Westside,am here ,laughing and smiling and fondling my daddy bags.If you have ever spoken to me on chat you will see how fast i can write and think.Me types very very quickly.

Type as fast as i fart,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Type as fast as i fart,

Westside.
    Only you westie would come up with that LMAO

Reviews

Question West???

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Nope, its me ,its Westside.No comparison between me and QPH.None.QPH would take half the day to write a post that the reader would take the other half to read.I,Westside AKA me, took approx five mins to write that.also QPH tucked his tail and took off whereas I,AKA Westside,am here ,laughing and smiling and fondling my daddy bags.If you have ever spoken to me on chat you will see how fast i can write and think.Me types very very quickly.

Type as fast as i fart,
    Westside.
    I've been in the Chat Room at the same time as you ............... you ain't that fast, average I would say.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?