Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Before you even say it Lizzy

Reviews

Thumbs up Brazil is just another word for Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    actually dickhead i dont post or start a threat - i stick up for myself cos there has to be someone that is the voice of reason - cos whats your reason for getting up every day -just look at the pretty pictures of the girls that do have websites......read reviews - oh what a day you must be having.......... At least i dont spend my life on here like you seem to do you excuse for a man.........

All of you men on here are just an excuse - none of you have got any balls - or dicks come to that - still theres gingers for you........read into that what you may - i just dont give a shit.

Bog off back to brazil - lots of lovely girls out there and they charge hardly a thing.

Mind even sharing oxygen in the same room with someone like you would be no amount of money that you could afford.............. Too many idiots to little time - oh and that is how you spell idiot........

:d

bem vindo em brasil

as mulheres as mais bonitas no mundo

excursao 2009 de carlos marvado

Indeed Lizzy, 2009 is the year of Marvado's 3 month punt in Brazil - Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Salvador, Brasilia, Recife, Curitiba, Goiania etc.

Oh and Lizzy, I would'nt bother shaving down there if I were you. It does'nt matter how often you do it, you will never ever be a real Brazilian. You see, you're lacking in the heart, soul and personality department. What Brazilan men are to soccer, Brazilian women are to passionate love-making.

Tschau.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn6675.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	5588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn5646.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	5589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn6534.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	5590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn6099.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	5591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn6684.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	5592  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn5887.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	5593  

Smile Deadly!

Just read a brilliant post - Do not feed the troll.. I love it and never knew Liz would be in the Wikepedia. I will be taking the posts advice cause I just love it

Gemma

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default You have to admit - the game got good in the 90th minute

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    hi liz - i agree - remarks about your mum are beyond the pale.

you do seem to be able to wind people up though - thats their problem if they dont recognise a WUM when they see one.

ps chelski looking good - our single point against hull and sunderland must have scolari nervous though

What the heck is going on with Arsenal - the game was pants ........ really until the clock was ticking down to the 90th minute then there was some urgency - listen you have to get passed Hull and Liverpool before he gets worried.......don't think its gonna happen for you though this year...... not being horrible i just don't think so.

I come from a really large and i mean large family - my mum is one of thirteen and they were brought up - where........Highbury ........ therefore my entire bloody family and the following generations also support Arsenal and the next ........ just three of us that dont - so i do know what its like ....... trouble is i just never had a thing for Arsenal - as i think you can tell - i don't go with the flow - im not a follower i'm more of a leader so ...... had to go my own way......... Hey come on - Not such a bad way to go these days - we are getting Prettier and prettier........ I admit hand on heart - I used to love to watch Arsenal but........ they aint so pretty any more. Sorry to say in more ways than one - if only you had some more English players to.

Just my opinion - still its tough at the top....... and as i said to Rory this evening - if it weren't for the drubbing we gave Portsmouth the 6 goal - then Liverpool would be in poll position........ still......... You got something and so have we - just want Torres -guy scores for fun........and hes a hunk to!!!

Take care......... Who have you got this weekend in your international........ i really dont know who anyone is playing Scotland, Wales etc??

Too many bullies on this site - there really is enough shit going on in the world without having to read all the shit these guys write on here - there is only one thing i love as much as footie on the tele and thats strictly come dancing - totally sold on it.

Wanna go watch it live i really do.......... xxx Your favourite WUM........ xxx

Its Poker now, so gotta go cos i really love it and i want to get better at it. Yanks are in the last place.........love that......oops sorry to all the Americans on here but they do win everything. You should watch it Ireland are doing well.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Relationships arent easy ...... it was you and big daddy that i was refering to

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Lol Liz I have never met Starbuck to see if we would make a good couple although I am sure we would get on like a house on fire. I am afterall a relationship person, something you admitted you can't make last..

Gemma
    Gemma when you get a little bit older then maybe you can teach me how to suck eggs - until then wonder how i managed to have a family - can't be that bad at relationships now can I........

You know nothing of my marrital status now do you........... cya

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Those are the Best that Brazil has to offer........bow wows.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    bem vindo em brasil

as mulheres as mais bonitas no mundo

excursao 2009 de carlos marvado

Indeed Lizzy, 2009 is the year of Marvado's 3 month punt in Brazil - Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Salvador, Brasilia, Recife, Curitiba, Goiania etc.

Oh and Lizzy, I would'nt bother shaving down there if I were you. It does'nt matter how often you do it, you will never ever be a real Brazilian. You see, you're lacking in the heart, soul and personality department. What Brazilan men are to soccer, Brazilian women are to passionate love-making.

Tschau.

3 months of punting - dont you have a girlfriend or do you have to pay for everything.

Love i wouldn't worry about shaving, real ladies dont shave - still like you would know - silly old me to think you would know........

When you are paying baby it aint passionate love making - its a paid job..... end of.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456