Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I has RUINED me!!!

Angry E-I has RUINED me!!!

E-I has completely ruined me...

Was on the internet this morning, trying to find some nice spa getaways for me and my girl friends. Saw one place that offer 3 treatments, champagne lunch, and 24 hour access to the pool and gym facilities for £59.

So, I went and checked out the treatments on offer. Among the treatments was facial.

You may have already guessed where I'm going with this. I saw "facial" and did not think of a lovely face mask made with real fruit and things. I thought of the alternative that some of the ladies on here offer and, needless to say, I was confused as to why a spa would be offering that with massages and salt scrubs.

Then my brain caught up, twigged what they meant, and I hung my head in shame.

Does anyone else's mind go in the gutter more now because of E-I?
    Last edited by lara; 15-11-13 at 11:46.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Arianna (15-11-13), bigmick (15-11-13), client030314 (15-11-13), Delightful Dannii (15-11-13), Hagane00 (15-11-13), Jiberjabber (15-11-13), peterd1970 (15-11-13), ThomasJ (16-11-13), TiffanyTees (15-11-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well i have the issue i cant get my mind out of the gutter lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post

Was on the internet this morning, trying to find some nice spa getaways for me and my girl friends. Saw one place that offer 3 treatments, champagne lunch, and 24 hour access to the pool and gym facilities for £59.

So, I went and checked out the treatments on offer. Among the treatments was facial.

You may have already guessed where I'm going with this. I saw "facial" and did not think of a lovely face mask make with real fruit and things. I thought of the alternative that some of the ladies on here offer and, needless to say, I was confused as to why a spa would be offering that with massages and salt scrubs.

You are a female Lara it comes natural Hunny lol. Tiff (oYo)

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Delightful Dannii (15-11-13), Hagane00 (15-11-13), Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Reviews

I have to say that, now when I see an attractive woman somewhere, I compare her to the ladies I have met here, and wonder what I would be willing to pay for her time and companionship.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Delightful Dannii (15-11-13), Jackieee (15-11-13), Jiberjabber (15-11-13), john connor (15-11-13), Lara Mills (15-11-13), Nikkita (15-11-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    You are a female Lara it comes natural Hunny lol. Tiff (oYo)
    So was the pun intended in that lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post

You may have already guessed where I'm going with this. I saw "facial" and did not think of a lovely face mask make with real fruit and things. I thought of the alternative that some of the ladies on here offer and, needless to say, I was confused as to why a spa would be offering that with massages and salt scrubs.

Don't go on beach holidays Lara.
    Most places now offer water sports and give free demonstrations.
    I won't even go on about places that want adventure minded people to try hard sports.
    Ie sports that are hard.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Well, I would love to blame E-I for certain things, but I'm afraid I was sniggering at 'spit-roast' on restaraunt menus long before I worked here

In a way, it hasn't ruined me, but made me more cautious of the kind of information I put on the internet, not to mention that I am more strict at observing what my teenage daughters are accessing on the internet. To be honest, I also don't get too over-excited about pictures of nudity on the internet any more, as I am exposed to it all the time. This hasn't affected me with real intimate encounters though, thankfully. Apparently, my friends say I am less pervy in social gatherings since working here too! Charming

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Delightful Dannii (15-11-13), Hagane00 (15-11-13), Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Yeah mine does - but the gutter's where it's at these days

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Otishard For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, I would love to blame E-I for certain things, but I'm afraid I was sniggering at 'spit-roast' on restaraunt menus long before I worked here

In a way, it hasn't ruined me, but made me more cautious of the kind of information I put on the internet, not to mention that I am more strict at observing what my teenage daughters are accessing on the internet. To be honest, I also don't get too over-excited about pictures of nudity on the internet any more, as I am exposed to it all the time. This hasn't affected me with real intimate encounters though, thankfully. Apparently, my friends say I am less pervy in social gatherings since working here too! Charming
    Fuck you must have been a next level pervert before then!
    Last edited by TomEA; 15-11-13 at 11:49.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (15-11-13), samlad (15-11-13)

Reviews

worse when your mam mentions something about a nice facial, so hard not to choke if I have liquid in my mouth

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (15-11-13), Lara Mills (15-11-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast