Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: urinating while standing to be banned...with sweden leading the way

Blog Entries

Default urinating while standing to be banned...with sweden leading the way

having cohabitated with males most of my life, i have dealt with the dreaded situation of going into the bathroom to urine covered toilet. this as been a torn in the side of women since the invention of indoor plumbing

the cleaning and the dealing with said urine, is holding the equality of the genders back in the dark ages. taking a note form our moral Nordic leaders the swedes, an outright ban on men standing while urinating should be imposed http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1590572.html.

This law, if passed would result in a fairer and more equal society among the genders and show the nation that the government will act and watch its citizens life with a guiding hand,

the Swedish as we know are one of the leading countries in introducing laws banning day to day human actions, and have been proven to show huge success according to there governments

so please ladies and gentlemen

support the motion for a total ban on urination while standing and tell all men to take a seat sweat heart and tuck the little lad between your legs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well first off i think it was man who invented indoor plumbing . So it was either stand in a little pee or be outdoors in the pissing rain so yeah .

Oh and i dont think any man will take this sitting down

They will stand up against this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Delightful Dannii (15-11-13)

Reviews

Did Michael OŽLeary come up with this idea? He must feel flushed with sucess.

Blog Entries

they be recreating the ironic days of marches thru dublin streets, shouting pusher pusher pusher out out out with pissing pissing pissing, sit sit sit

Reviews

Another benefit of this is that it could put an end to the seat up/seat down fiasco. Dudes will finally understand why.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 15-11-13 at 09:32.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

sexysalma (15-11-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Another benefit of this is that it could put an end to the seat up/seat down fiasco. Dudes will finally understand why.
    I actually hate sitting on toilet seats i prefare to sit on the porcelan lol i know im weird lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    I actually hate sitting on toilet seats i prefare to sit on the porcelan lol i know im weird lol
    Well, that's that theory shot down before it got off the ground

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    having cohabitated with males most of my life, i have dealt with the dreaded situation of going into the bathroom to urine covered toilet. this as been a torn in the side of women since the invention of indoor plumbing

the cleaning and the dealing with said urine, is holding the equality of the genders back in the dark ages. taking a note form our moral Nordic leaders the swedes, an outright ban on men standing while urinating should be imposed http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1590572.html.

This law, if passed would result in a fairer and more equal society among the genders and show the nation that the government will act and watch its citizens life with a guiding hand,

the Swedish as we know are one of the leading countries in introducing laws banning day to day human actions, and have been proven to show huge success according to there governments

so please ladies and gentlemen

support the motion for a total ban on urination while standing and tell all men to take a seat sweat heart and tuck the little lad between your legs

And how pray tell me are we supposed to piss with a semi or full erection while sitting down.
    It's hard enough when you can see him and push him down and guide him in the right direction.
    If you were sitting down you would end up pissing everywhere including in your face.
    Not good not good.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

There is always watersports if you misfire.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Bunk For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (15-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    And how pray tell me are we supposed to piss with a semi or full erection while sitting down.
    It's hard enough when you can see him and push him down and guide him in the right direction.
    If you were sitting down you would end up pissing everywhere including in your face.
    Not good not good.

Hit it. With a spoon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (15-11-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast