Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: urinating while standing to be banned...with sweden leading the way

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    having cohabitated with males most of my life, i have dealt with the dreaded situation of going into the bathroom to urine covered toilet. this as been a torn in the side of women since the invention of indoor plumbing

the cleaning and the dealing with said urine, is holding the equality of the genders back in the dark ages. taking a note form our moral Nordic leaders the swedes, an outright ban on men standing while urinating should be imposed http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1590572.html.

This law, if passed would result in a fairer and more equal society among the genders and show the nation that the government will act and watch its citizens life with a guiding hand,

the Swedish as we know are one of the leading countries in introducing laws banning day to day human actions, and have been proven to show huge success according to there governments

so please ladies and gentlemen

support the motion for a total ban on urination while standing and tell all men to take a seat sweat heart and tuck the little lad between your legs

my my what next I've the perfect aim and comes from years of practice, It feels better done standing up too, more free flowing shall we say
    Last edited by 2camp; 15-11-13 at 22:14.

Reviews

How would this be policed! Cameras in the toilets!
    Think of the queues at the men's toilets at football matches if there were no standing urinals! Just look at the queues at woman's toilets at public events.
    This has to be a wind-up?

Reviews

Does this mean that we will no longer need zips in our trousers?

Reviews

government have taken all our money ,
    now we haven't a pot to piss in .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Does this mean that we will no longer need zips in our trousers?
    no you must be wearing your trousers wrong for years, the zip is for the rear exit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexysalma View Post
    best thing evah!! just who lived with a man before know how annoying is to put down the seat every freaking time!!!! lazy arseh*les
    Worst thing evah!! just who lived with a woman before know how annoying is to put up the seat every freaking time!!!! Lazy (but beautiful) arseh*les

Reviews

It is not a wind up and it is not only Sweden. France, Germany and The Netherlands are in on it.

The idea is to get rid of urinals from public restrooms and to make men sit down when using the stalls.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234