Thread: so the new 4g

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default so the new 4g

anyone get this on meteor ? just wondering is it really working as fast as they say ?

Reviews

No, havent heard anything about it.. Am getting the I ph 5 next week, but havent heard great reports about that either..

I'd take any claims made by any other operators with a large pinch. Remember how quick 3G was, until everyone got it and it spent a good two years in the doldrums until the operators sorted out how to run their data networks. It'll be the same with 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriouslyhot View Post
    No, havent heard anything about it.. Am getting the I ph 5 next week, but havent heard great reports about that either..
    Ummm... then why get it? Not tempted to take a walk on the wild side and try 'droid on WinPhone?

I'm a former iPhone users (of 5 years) and would never go back after getting my Nexus 4. But then I'm a techie and love to tinker.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peterd1970 View Post
    Ummm... then why get it? Not tempted to take a walk on the wild side and try 'droid on WinPhone?

I'm a former iPhone users (of 5 years) and would never go back after getting my Nexus 4. But then I'm a techie and love to tinker.

doesnt have many apps so just be wary of that my friend had windows fone fuck all apps and i mean fuck all apps lol

Reviews

What's the point in having 4G when they still havnt got a proper 3G network. Most of the time I'm reduced to 2G ffs, I know I'm in the middle of nowhere but still. Maybe with 4G I might finally have 3G that works

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

sexyashley (13-11-13)

i felt no difference at all on my service...
    Last edited by sexysalma; 13-11-13 at 01:40.

Blog Entries

I had 4G the whole summer in Malaysia and Singapore with their local sim and service providers. Agree, there is no different to 3G in my opinion, then again mobile users in both countries are triple the amount than in Ireland. Still congested.
    Sexy Black beauty!