Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is it too much to ask?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ok I don't know why some fellas ask for services that are NOT listed. Maybe its just to make conversation. Sometimes men feel awkward chatting about these things and think they just have to be saying something to keep the convo flowing. Maybe they are nervous. I don't know.
    I always read all the profile. I always get confirmation of the services I like. Nothing worse than handing over the hard earned cash to be disappointed. I know some ladies don't like discussing services over the phone but if that's the case then I don't make the booking and we both move on.

I'm sure all the ladies get alot of timewasters and it can be frustrating but I suppose that's just men for ya.
    HAHAHAH Oh I'm feeling awkward, I know, I'll break the ice by asking her if she does anal!!!!

Yes... I see what you mean!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (13-11-13), NoBrain2 (13-11-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    ha haaaaa Ok Kate , well do ya ?
    Alas no I don't. I've heard too many horror stories about tampons and corks, plus not really my favourite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    You are the Queen of Drama.

Welcome back.
    I don't mean to be. I am the opposite of dramatic when people don't rattle my cage. Last thing I want is to get all worked up over something so unimportant to me.

But thanks for the welcome

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Someone to read your profile before they phone you?

My E-I profile has hardly any information on it at all and a small list of services so why is it too much to ask people to read it?

Got guys phoning me asking how much? Where are you? What services do you NOT do? Etc etc etc

Ok rant over, I wouldn't be me without a wee rant, would I?

xx
    After your list of favs. your profile clearly states " Others may apply". How can a client find out about " the others" if he doesn't phone you ?

Quote Originally Posted by tipp oldie View Post
    After your list of favs. your profile clearly states " Others may apply". How can a client find out about " the others" if he doesn't phone you ?
    That is there by default, I did not say that and if you actually READ my profile you'll see that I have said if its not advertised then I don't do it.

We've already covered this on the thread already.
    Last edited by Kendra; 13-11-13 at 10:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I don't mean to be. I am the opposite of dramatic when people don't rattle my cage. Last thing I want is to get all worked up over something so unimportant to me.

But thanks for the welcome
    Your thread is a drama.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (13-11-13)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456