Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Irish |Blowjob Queen in Longford

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Exclamation Irish Blowjob Queen in Longford

    Due to accomadation problems I will be in Longford on Thursday and Friday on my farewell tour,

    If you fancy some deep throat and a great service call me,

    Gemma
    0857880026
    xXx
    Last edited by sexybabehere; 02-10-08 at 22:12.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Longford!

    Friday is my las day in Longford not the 9th of October,

    My profile is back up
    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Longford Independent Escort: Gemma - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    Gemma
    xXx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the pale
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    where next gem i gotta catch up wiv ya xxxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default Have Security

    Sexybabe, make sure you have security as Longford looks to be targeted by agencies
    (And I dont just mean Paws wearing a money belt and wandering around in his dressing gown!)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Thanks Rory

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Sexybabe, make sure you have security as Longford looks to be targeted by agencies
    (And I dont just mean Paws wearing a money belt and wandering around in his dressing gown!)
    Hi Rory,

    Thank you for your advice. I have security. I had a great time in Longford, Longford might be seeing alot more of me

    Gemma

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Catch up with me!

    Quote Originally Posted by deeper View Post
    where next gem i gotta catch up wiv ya xxxx
    You can catch up with me this weekend. I will be in Dublin then

    Gemma

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the pale
    Posts
    175
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    hey gemma wats goin on i,m tryin to get u on your fone u in dublin or where? xxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile My Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by deeper View Post
    hey gemma wats goin on i,m tryin to get u on your fone u in dublin or where? xxx
    I am in Dublin now. My receptionist is unavailable at the moment so it is impossible for me to take all calls. I will have my receptionist back in a couple of days If you text me I will reply as soon as I get a chance

    Gemma

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Which towns has she missed out on cos i cant wait to know - not

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    sexybabe, make sure you have security as longford looks to be targeted by agencies
    (and i dont just mean paws wearing a money belt and wandering around in his dressing gown!)

    i wouldnt waste your time worrying about her, more about how she is going to manage to pay for the petrol the way she is all around the country still she could always work out from her car, save on hotel bills -ahhhhhhhhh she's just too easy - which ever way you want to take that -

    i think that little gemma is quite bloggable material, cos i would just need to find a map of ireland and place her in every section of it and see who has indeed managed to .......... Well fuck her senseless comes to my mind -


    still all this retiring and her maid nowhere to be seen - maybe i should send my butler jeeves to help her out and of course parker to drive her around in my roller.

    Ta ta .......... Lady penelope ............. Do hope fab one can take that pounding?!


    Nighty nite rory .......sweet dreams........ Your cyber lover xxx

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    i wouldnt waste your time worrying about her, more about how she is going to manage to pay for the petrol the way she is all around the country still she could always work out from her car, save on hotel bills -ahhhhhhhhh she's just too easy - which ever way you want to take that -

    i think that little gemma is quite bloggable material, cos i would just need to find a map of ireland and place her in every section of it and see who has indeed managed to .......... Well fuck her senseless comes to my mind -


    still all this retiring and her maid nowhere to be seen - maybe i should send my butler jeeves to help her out and of course parker to drive her around in my roller.

    Ta ta .......... Lady penelope ............. Do hope fab one can take that pounding?!


    Nighty nite rory .......sweet dreams........ Your cyber lover xxx
    Have you not had enough yet. You are singlehandedly ruining this site for all the regulars. You think little of us, that much is obvious, so why not fuck off with rory, watch that team of yours supported by crime and give us all a break?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •