Thread: Dublin: Picture Of Girl Found In Street Released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

If she has been trafficked, I hope those involved are brought to justice.

However ...

I am reminded of a documentary based on a young man that went missing in the US when quite young. Years down the line, a walter mitty type looking for a loving family, found his details on Google, then claimed to be him, with tales of rape and abuse.

The best bit, his supposed family never queried certain anomalies ... his change of eye colour. He was also a man in his 20's rather than a young teenager.

They seemed to be coaching him about family events and history. He quickly realised he'd walked into something bigger and that the stories of their son being abducted were false.

But the point is how easy it is for someone to "turn up" and pursue a new identity,new age, etc, coming up with excuses not to talk at first.
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonypru38F View Post
    If she has been trafficked, I hope those involved are brought to justice.

However ...

I am reminded of a documentary based on a young man that went missing in the US when quite young. Years down the line, a walter mitty type looking for a loving family, found his details on Google, then claimed to be him, with tales of rape and abuse.

The best bit, his supposed family never queried certain anomalies ... his change of eye colour. He was also a man in his 20's rather than a young teenager.

They seemed to be coaching him about family events and history. He quickly realised he'd walked into something bigger and that the stories of their son being abducted were false.

But the point is how easy it is for someone to "turn up" and pursue a new identity,new age, etc, coming up with excuses not to talk at first.

Yeah, i think there was a documentary on that called 'The Imposter' - prob on youtube....