Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Arsenal fall away

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Will Arsenal fall away

Arsenal are playing brilliantly at the moment, we are a quarter way through the season and they are 5 points clear at the top of the table but almost to a man on any of the football shows or in the print media any of the pundits wont back them
    to go on and win the title. Are they being fair to them and will it all fall apart? Are they basing this on recent history when
    around xmas time they have faltered and fallen away from being real contendors.
    Is this years side different?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (06-11-13)

Reviews

Honestly think its Arsenals league this year playing great.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (06-11-13)

Reviews

nice to see them playing well again, about time too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to screwloose For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The way they are playing at the moment I think they can best thing dat happen to them was opening day defeat many wrote them off football its a funny old game anything can happen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thumbles For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (06-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Arsenal are playing brilliantly at the moment, we are a quarter way through the season and they are 5 points clear at the top of the table but almost to a man on any of the football shows or in the print media any of the pundits wont back them
    to go on and win the title. Are they being fair to them and will it all fall apart? Are they basing this on recent history when
    around xmas time they have faltered and fallen away from being real contendors.
    Is this years side different?

I'd love them to fall away!!! (Because of my club loyalties!). But not only are they at the top of the table, they are also playing some of the best premiership football I've seen!

Other teams may have more impressive squads and individual players, but Arsenal are playing beautifully together.

I think it will be their year, especially with Man U's poor start and City's inconsistency. Chelsea will probably be their biggest rivals this season?

Wenger has served long enough without any silver ware and I think his luck may be changing.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

I'd love to see to them take it all the way to the end of the season! The problem is with the depth of the squad because when we have a full squad out we look great, play great and get great results.

It's anyone's this year though, bar united. It's open season.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Providing Giroud stays fit they have to be major contenders. With the system they play he's crucial, the back up Podolski and Walcott are not real centre forwards. Assuming the 'pool don't win it ( a safe assumption) i like to see Arsenal win it but think it will be Chelsea.

If they can stay clear of major injuries to Ozil & giroud they could and probably will win the league. either of these players suffer with a long term injury they will be in difficulties.

14. Default

Long time gooner here. I have been critical especially of the defensive side of things. Flamini has added cover in the holding midfield role and covering the defence. I still keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. The city game coming shortly will have huge importance. Hopefully I will still be waiting for the shoe to drop come May.

Reviews

We really would have to buy another forward to keep this good run going,if we somehow got hold of suarez or a player of his quality the league would be ours to lose...but as it stands man city have the best squad and are destroying teams at home so have to be the favourites.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast