Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Is this our Lizzy???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Is this our Lizzy???

    Is this the lizzy ew all know and lov...... we all know....

    YouTube - WS Open House - How to Study & Mentors Part 1
    YouTube - WS Open House - How to Study & Mentors Part 2

    Anybody???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Not a hope.

    Surely you jest ? These people seem good natured. That pseudo-elitist, withered prune is a world away from them. She learned her craft from someone like Jade Goody. Very similar traits you'll admit, displaying xenophobia & immaturity below her years.
    She seems set on slagging us off as having small todgers. If you accept this (& I don't) then nature has dictated so, the same nature that has her heroically ill mother in her predicament. The same nature that has her minge looking like withered, pink lettuce, if memory serves. But I'm above all that & refuse to retaliate & mention it !

    Nail her up I say, nail some sense into her !
    TheNads.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Smile no, liz is a biker babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

    definately NOT!

    back in the early days when i first met liz she called herself shelia and had her own gang called the Hellcats.

    never met a woman like her that could slug, scrap and claw.

    watch her in action
    YouTube - BiKeR BaBES-Chicks in Leather!


    so watch out you guys who slag her off - she means business!

    liz will always come out fighting. love2

    big bad john
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 01-10-08 at 13:41.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    definately NOT!

    back in the early days when i first met liz she called herself shelia and had her own gang called the Hellcats.

    never met a woman like her that could slug, scrap and claw.

    watch her in action
    YouTube - BiKeR BaBES-Chicks in Leather!


    so watch out you guys who slag her off - she means business!

    liz will always come out fighting. love2

    big bad john

    Not sure about a biker babe but i definatly believe she is a bike.

  5. #5
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default No i wont...........

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjohn View Post
    definately not!

    Back in the early days when i first met liz she called herself shelia and had her own gang called the hellcats.

    Never met a woman like her that could slug, scrap and claw.

    Watch her in action
    youtube - biker babes-chicks in leather!


    so watch out you guys who slag her off - she means business! :d

    liz will always come out fighting. Love2

    big bad john


    cant be arsed any more........ None of these guys write anything clever, just slander so now i get my mates to read these messages and write back to some of the idiots they like to do so - they think the men on here are more than one sandwich short of a picnic.

    Nads and paws just arent funny they are pathetic...... One should feel sorry for them still i wont be replying to any mail that isnt clever and that goes for the epsilon chap to, he has come down to a level that isnt clever. But then he isn't clever either.

    Ciao and i wont be bad mouthing anyone - leave that for my mates to reply to these oafs - cos thats what they are - see ya big bad john........ Or maybe not......... You will never know ............i dont need to advertise on e-i or anywhere when i travel it comes up automatically on google....... Still wont be going to the south - too fucking dangerous - may come for one guy that likes my company for the weekend though -

    would have love to have had a trip out on your motorbike still thats life!


    Liz

  6. #6
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Think your friend gemma is the bike

    Quote Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
    not sure about a biker babe but i definatly believe she is a bike.
    i leave that to gemma to be the office bike as i am sure that is just what she is - that and probably an asmatic.........

    Until you can write something interesting, clever, or whatever you wont hear from me - but i cannot guarantee that i wont let my friends answer the mail on here cos they just think you are all barking mad -

    why agrovate yourselves - im not.........not going to be by some .......... Was going to write something rude then but i will save that for my blog ........

    On ya bike......... And that would be gemma............ciao babe some of us are busy watching whats going on in the world or should i say birmingham.



    Looking forward to reading your reply but then again i dont think it will be worthy of reading so dont hold your breath.

    L

  7. #7

    Default ast night

    hey liz do you remember last night when you pretended to he primal scream in the chat room last night? That was pretty funny!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Cool you still might babe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    see ya big bad john........ Or maybe not......... You will never know ............would have love to have had a trip out on your motorbike still thats life! Liz

    aw liz, i was just letting them losers know that the fighting spirit on OUR team is alive and kicking. (In my own ott ridiculous way of course)devils1


    cmon now, did it not even bring a wee smile to your face. If it didnt i cant blame you for being tired of being talked about. Its Tough at the TOP

    Anyhow....
    .....imagine your legs astride that big rumbling vibrating v-twin engine, the wind in your hair, leaning to and fro like a bird around the bends on the road, the thrill of accelerating twice as fast as a Ferrari.

    Liz, i,ll bring out the biker babe in you, fighting or not

    bigbadjohn

    xxx

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Bored with these losers so i get others to see what shit they are jabbering

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    aw liz, i was just letting them losers know that the fighting spirit on OUR team is alive and kicking. (In my own ott ridiculous way of course)devils1


    cmon now, did it not even bring a wee smile to your face. If it didnt i cant blame you for being tired of being talked about. Its Tough at the TOP

    Anyhow....
    .....imagine your legs astride that big rumbling vibrating v-twin engine, the wind in your hair, leaning to and fro like a bird around the bends on the road, the thrill of accelerating twice as fast as a Ferrari.

    Liz, i,ll bring out the biker babe in you, fighting or not

    bigbadjohn

    xxx

    Bored with it all now....... mates to love to chat on here and see what they write - the thing is that we are all genuinely sorry for Gemma and shocked.........

    All got kids and thats why - just we are still having a laugh at life and doing our best to make good things happen and there are just so many losers on here.

    The guys were on the chat section last night and they thought it was me - called UKheather something rude cos they thought it was gemma and she showed her true colours then we got bored and started to watch the poker and left the computer on and they kept saying that it was just me .......... errrrrrrrrr no.......... im not that sad - they are cos they dont have any friends other than escorts or cyber......... me i dont have a lot of friends........ possibly 5 real friends but god knows how many acquaintences - probably like yourself.

    I would say sad that they have nobody else to talk about but all they are doing is scaring all the english girls to come to Ireland - still if i can make it so that they dont get hurt then that will be one good thing.

    Irish men are bullies and its not on and it needs to be stopped and for once you cannot blame it on the hoddies, travellers or anyone like that - its just some sick men......... and on this site just bitchy men.

    ciao sweetie i have to go and get dinner ready and the footie food for the games.........

    xxx Lizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizhiltonbanner.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	5505  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 01-10-08 at 18:07.

  10. #10
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Want Mani or Rob or innises nos........ give them to you if you want

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy1989 View Post
    hey liz do you remember last night when you pretended to he primal scream in the chat room last night? That was pretty funny!

    Like the title says......... want their nos and to call them.............

    Ciao x

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •