There is a girl who works behind Moores hotel (near the College of Comm) who stole money from me tonight. She's blonde, mid-late 20's and usually wears a white top or jacket and a short skirt. She uses the name Michelle and I have her number if anyone wants it PM me.

I picked her up down there a couple of weeks ago and gave her 100 euro for sex and we had a good shag in my car in a nearby car park. I took her number and gave her a call tonight, I agreed to pick her up outside a bar in the City centre. She got in and said would I pay her up front cos she wanted to pay her landlord and I gave her a lift out to Pouladuff Rd... she took the money from me and said she'd be back in a few minutes. I waited for 20 and she never returned... neither did my money.

She seems like a very nice girl and is pretty sexy but she is obviously a thief. I still like her to be honest and will pick her up again cos she's hot and has a really sexy Cork accent but I wont pay up front next time... she'll have to get sucking first!!

Be warned guys.