Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypnosis

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Hypnosis

Has anybody ever tried it? does it work? ,wheres the best place?,I was thinking of making an appointment, something that would make me more confident and raise my self esteem and so on ,also looks like i could be laid off in work so I would need it for interviews, the only one nearby does people who want to quit smoking
    Last edited by celticden; 30-10-13 at 13:24.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I had one session in oz to help me stop smoking but i was not able to fully relax as i went to this guys house and he brought me into his den . When i was in there i kept thinking he was going to make a move on me i just got that vibe from him so couldnt relax . If you find a place let me know i could do with boat loads of confidence just to get me to normall peoples confidence levels . Im in dublin btw

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

celticden (30-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    I had one session in oz to help me stop smoking but i was not able to fully relax as i went to this guys house and he brought me into his den . When i was in there i kept thinking he was going to make a move on me i just got that vibe from him so couldnt relax . If you find a place let me know i could do with boat loads of confidence just to get me to normall peoples confidence levels . Im in dublin btw
    Legend!

If you want me honest opinion, do a bit of reading up what these guys do and you, with training can do it all yourself with a bit of will power.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

celticden (30-10-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Legend!

If you want me honest opinion, do a bit of reading up what these guys do and you, with training can do it all yourself with a bit of will power.
    I have goggled and its really just smoking and weight loss thats out there nothing about confidence and things like that really

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    how much are these lads ?

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    I have goggled and its really just smoking and weight loss thats out there nothing about confidence and things like that really
    I'm not expert, but from what I gather they basically try to use the subconscious part of your brain, ego & super ego to get you to think about anything in a different way. it can be applied to anything in life, but I'm presumin those two pop up the most.

For instance, rather than saying i'm going to quit smoking (which will just make your think about smoking more and more)
    You set a goal to save x amount of money every week(money you would have spent on fags)

Problem with it all is, it's all well and good for someone to pluck up the courage to go a session, but if you don't have the will power in the first place, you will ultimately fail. Set yourself some goals pal, and try to think about the situation at hand from another angle, a more positive angle.These things take a lot of mental training and it may take time, but I feel anyone would be better of in the long run bringing yourself through hard times.

Best of luck whatever you do mate.
    Last edited by TomEA; 30-10-13 at 13:50.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

celticden (30-10-13), Nicole (30-10-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    how much are these lads ?
    I think it was 40 dollors but that was in oz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

celticden (30-10-13)

Reviews

For quiting smoking Champix is the best thing ever,,,I started it two weeks ago and I'm down to 10 a day from forty,,,I dont think about smoking anymore,,,its only when I see the pack or having tea I smoke now,,,I loved smoking now I get no enjoyment from it,,,the cravings are gone completely just have to get out of the habit of having one in my hand.

word of warning Champix can bring on depression or make your depression worse,,,I haven't experienced this but both my doctors and the pharmacist warned me about it.

As for hypnosis never heard of it working for anyone for anything???

I'm a qualified hypnotherapist. Any questions, PM me!
    Last edited by Hman; 30-10-13 at 16:09.

Hypnosis is a dangerous process,so take care if you will try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast