Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I Idiot of the Month

Default a new idiot has been found

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    in my humble opinion, flyshit has held this title for far too long now. In any event, he has'nt been about much recently and his idiotic ramblings seem to have been tempered with a little common sense of late.

So, in keeping with that time honoured e-i tradition of holding a poll for absolutely anything, i am proposing an e-i idiot of the month poll. It therefore gives me great pleasure to submit as my nominee and prefared candidate, the world travelled and now infamous high class companion and chelsea supporting, johnny foreigner hating, bile spouting hot lizzy hilton.

Nominations close at mid-night tuesday 30th september. The ballot list will then be posted and votes may be submitted until mid-night on sunday 5th october. A declaration will follow shortly after the poll closes.

Signed
    your johnny foreigner returning officer

p.s. Unlike those other johnny foreigners in the eu, i love the democratic process.
    godfather is an idiot

Reviews

Default The Voice of the Travelling People

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    godfather is an idiot
    Brother Starbuck, your nomination on behalf of the travelling brothers and sisters has been noted and officially registered.

P.S. How is your wife/youngest sister getting on? I can't wait until you make Lizzy the Pavee Queen and I get my hands on her.

Reviews

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Is that your idea of a nomination marijuana, or are you just high again?
    both!!!

Reviews

Thumbs down The ones we love to hate

Lets not forget the ones we love to hate.

the darklord himself. Jake is an idiot. and his wraith-rider amusablecashew is an idiot.

Reviews

Default One nomination per member only please

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

the darklord himself. Jake is an idiot. and his wraith-rider amusablecashew is an idiot.
    Jake is the idiot of the other site without any shadow of a doubt, but only members of E-I are eligible to contest the election. I'm not aware if Jake is a member, as there are a number of different Jakes with different numbers after their names registered here.

Your nomination of the wraith-rider amusablecashew is in order. He must be a refugee from middle-earth and as a disciple of the dark lord and an enemy of the hobbits, his nomination makes sense.

Please remember, you can only nominate one other member of E-I, or yourself.

Default Yeah but it would read like this

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

A little censorship going on here,
    Westside.

Fuck i found a new hobby,i love censoring lines yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee another yahooooooooooooo

I was born normal you know

Default Awww, I see you used my term of endearment as your motto

"You dirty little Johny Foreigner"
    Get down on your grateful knees, on the blessed Irish soil, and kiss Dolly's puss, and tell her how much you love and need Ireland. If you're a good little dirty Johny Foreigner, you will have the priviledge of spilling your seed to mingle with the fruits of Irish Tradition and legacy. Will I help you out there, dirty little Johny Foreigner? Will I go ahead and stroke your foreign cock a bit? You better say "Pretty please can I drop my seed on Irish soil" or else I'll kick your bubble bum all the way back to your own isle, and spit your cum so it flies right behind ja. Go on dirty little Johny, say the words I love to hear "Solas Agus Gra". You know when you say it with your foreign accent it always makes Dolly cum.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 28-09-08 at 20:07.

8. Default Point of order

we should have a jury system, I wouldn't like to see this turning out like the Eurovision and their bloody johnny foreigners giving us Nil point from public vote again. We could get good old Terry to deliver some witty ripostes too but then again whats another year.

Reviews

Thumbs up I'm a dirty little Johnny Foreigner and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    "You dirty little Johny Foreigner"
    Get down on your grateful knees, on the blessed Irish soil, and kiss Dolly's puss, and tell her how much you love and need Ireland. If you're a good little dirty Johny Foreigner, you will have the priviledge of spilling your seed to mingle with the fruits of Irish Tradition and legacy. Will I help you out there, dirty little Johny Foreigner? Will I go ahead and stroke your foreign cock a bit? You better say "Pretty please can I drop my seed on Irish soil" or else I'll kick your bubble bum all the way back to your own isle, and spit your cum so it flies right behind ja. Go on dirty little Johny, say the words I love to hear "Solas Agus Gra". You know when you say it with your foreign accent it always makes Dolly cum.
    Dolly Darling, get your cute little Yank ass back over this side of the sea asap. I never had the pleasure of entertaining a lady from North America, but as soon as you come over here, I'll come over to you and we'll cum together and fertilise the blessed Irish soil.
    Think of it, you'll have the honour of being my first Yank. Last time I was in the USA was 26 years ago; you probably were'nt born then, but it will be a pleasure to get back into America again, even if America happens to be over here.

So, "Solas agus Gra mo Cushla". Now be a good little Yankee Democrate and nominate some worthy person on this site for E-I Idiot of the Month for September. Don't waste your time nominating me on this occasion, as her Ladyship, the high class companion Lizzy Hilton has already nominated me for services to the English language. devils1

But rest assured Dolly, when you and I do the wild thing, I'll teach you how to do it in Portuguese. Eu acho que nos somos otimos juntos e eu quero fazer amor com voce. Voce gosta disso?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by richardnumbertwo View Post
    we should have a jury system, I wouldn't like to see this turning out like the Eurovision and their bloody johnny foreigners giving us Nil point from public vote again. We could get good old Terry to deliver some witty ripostes too but then again whats another year.
    I see your point Richard II, but it might just be a bit to camp for most of the membership. This poll is already international enough in that membership of E-I crosses many borders. We truely are an international organisation encompassing all genders, social classes, nationalities, creeds, colours, sexual orientations, pervertions and literary tastes. We are probably as broad a church as you will find anywhere. And even if we do select another turkey on this occasion, so what, the worst that can happen is that they give us the bird and null point yet again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast