Thread: Six of the Best

1. Default Six of the Best

Just who came up with this figure that 6 is a horrific number of strokes of the Cane to endure?

Why 6?

How come none of the Dommes stop beating the daylights out of us subbies when they reach the magic 6?

I did start with 6 of the best many years ago but recently passed the 250 Serious strokes of the cane in one session!

Somehow 250 of the Best just doesn't sound right.

Just a boring old thought for the day for you serious subbies out there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by connoisseur View Post
    Just who came up with this figure that 6 is a horrific number of strokes of the Cane to endure?

Why 6?

How come none of the Dommes stop beating the daylights out of us subbies when they reach the magic 6?

I did start with 6 of the best many years ago but recently passed the 250 Serious strokes of the cane in one session!

Somehow 250 of the Best just doesn't sound right.

Just a boring old thought for the day for you serious subbies out there?
    “Six of the best” comes from the old school days, six would have been classed as just punishment and more abuse. The reason for some Doms only giving 6 of the best, is because most Mistress's and subs are into different things and will want to incorporate many different aspects of fetish in their session. And not every sub is into pain or may have a high pain threshold which you seem to have. After all it should be about sharing the adventure not the sub just getting what he wants from the Mistress only or that would make him the Dom and the Mistress the sub, I would never allow doming from below as that is not fetish!

And most Mistress's would find the session very boring caning a guys ass for a whole hour or more session, plus there is not many subs that could take 250 strokes honey.

If we were all the same life would be very boring!
    Lady Von Teese

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (28-10-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    6???? I seem to remember being made to count to 10 ...... On each cheek !!!!

Hi honey,

I think its because you just loved it so much and the teacher new that. Loll

Lady Von Teese

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (28-10-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    That reminds me...
    "Use your shoulders to lean against the wall, move your hips out from the wall.... It won't hurt as much if you do that"

Is that the way your teacher did it to you, maybe she was looking up the leg of your shorts to see if she gave you a boner. Loll

Lady Von Teese