Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gerrard better than Keane?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post

I can't deal with this idiot anymore. Every one of your responses have been off topic and ad hominems.
    We will agree to differ then. Which if you bothered to read my responses, was my point all along.
    Good day Sir.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Going off the thread title here, but did anyone watch the keane v viera, best of enemys documentary tonight. I thought it was good, intersting answer by keane on who was the best manager he had.
    Didn't see it I presume it was Brian Clough? Back on topic I couldn't call who is greater both players are ( were) world class both flawed somewhat Gerrard has had his slumps but on his day can be awesome and very faithfull to Liverpool and greater longevity. Keane was more stable and would control the game more he could slow it down let united regroup and pass the ball to the likes Beckham, Cantona, Van nistilroy, Cole, York all the brilliant strikers and they would bang it in the net. This made (rightfully so ) Keane look awesome, he had better strikers to show his skill whereas Gerrard didn't have the same luxery so he in turn takes more shots on goal. Both superb players Keane would be less selfish with the ball because of his situation, Gerrard and lamp are can't play together giving an example.

If I were to pick a player? Probably Keane that's if he decided to play lol.

Ps I don't like Keane but that's not the point here.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

Gerald probably has better shooting skills but apart from that he is a total inferior player to Keane. Baron is just a lowlife with a huge mouth who should keep it to himself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Going off the thread title here, but did anyone watch the keane v viera, best of enemys documentary tonight. I thought it was good, intersting answer by keane on who was the best manager he had.
    RTE are showing it next week

Reviews

I think keane just by a small bit keane has the work rate leadership and won a lot but gerrard is a good passer and has great vision especially when he was playing with Torres

6. Default

not even close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234