Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gerrard better than Keane?

Reviews

Keane on the field when it mattered keane was there gerrard is a great player but when it come down to pure commitment has to be keane.

Gerrard is a more professional player. He conduts himself off the pitch as well as on.
    Keane is too gobby and always putting down others around him when there is no need.
    Having said that, I would agree with a few posters here and say on the pitch Keane did more if not as spectacular as Gerrard.
    On a final Note, I think Gerrard is having one of his best seasons in the past 4 years or so.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Gerrard is a more professional player. He conduts himself off the pitch as well as on.
    Keane is too gobby and always putting down others around him when there is no need.
    Having said that, I would agree with a few posters here and say on the pitch Keane did more if not as spectacular as Gerrard.
    On a final Note, I think Gerrard is having one of his best seasons in the past 4 years or so.
    Like that time he knocked out some random fella in a club? Him and his mates jumped him because he wouldn't give up the juke box? Or when he said in his autobiography that he just wished Man United "would die"? What about his diving antics? I can give you proof ....

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Like that time he knocked out some random fella in a club? Him and his mates jumped him because he wouldn't give up the juke box? Or when he said in his autobiography that he just wished Man United "would die"? What about his diving antics? I can give you proof ....
    Gerrard or Keane?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

keane gets my vote but not much in it to be honest

6. The Following User Says Thank You to screwloose For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (29-10-13)

Daft to compare. They are both "top, top players., and no team would begrudge having either in their team

Reviews

Gerrard or Keane?
    Yeah, I know, the Daily Rag but still.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sees-CCTV.html

Reviews

Yeah, I know, the Daily Rag but still.

yeap Keane only dived in to break peoples legs. So now both a cheats. What else to compare?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ManHold For This Useful Post:

redforever (04-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    yeap Keane only dived in to break peoples legs. So now both a cheats. What else to compare?
    Er .... I wasn't arguing for Keane and his "impeccable" behaviour on and off the pitch, I was arguing against the point Best Before made regarding Gerrard and how he "conducts himself on and off the pitch"

Reviews

Er .... I wasn't arguing for Keane and his "impeccable" behaviour on and off the pitch, I was arguing against the point Best Before made regarding Gerrard and how he "conducts himself on and off the pitch"
    Yeah correct, but currently Gerard is just a blah blah man when interviewed. Doubt you will hear anything spicey from him until he retires and writes a book

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast