Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thor- the dark world

Seen Thor, very good. 1st half I wasn't 100% sure about but the 2nd half is great. Loki steals the show though in my opinion.

2. Default

Good movie . Was slow at first but was great second half . Good action and plenty of laughs too . Loki is as usual a scene stealer . Well worth seeing . Watch out for Stan Lee's cameo too . Scene after a few credits too

3. Default

Scene during the credits is good a build up to marvels new phase which starts next year there is also a scene at the very end of the credits ( 2 scenes in total) which is more for the ladies enjoyable movie

Saw it on Thursday night and, while it wasn't as good as the first film, it was still good. Tom Hiddleston and Zachary Levi in the same film? *melts*

There are a few things to watch out for in the film. Stan Lee's cameo is one, as is another about half-way through that is very funny. There are two credit scenes to watch out for, so make sure you don't miss them

Well worth a watch Now, hurry up Captain America 2 and Avengers 2!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (08-11-13)

6. Default

Second extra scene after all the credits is not worth waiting for I personally think . I love the Stan Lee cameos in the Marvel movies

Quote Originally Posted by fun loving male View Post
    Second extra scene after all the credits is not worth waiting for I personally think . I love the Stan Lee cameos in the Marvel movies
    The first half of that scene, maybe not. The second half? That was funny I want one

Blog Entries

Fucks sake lads, I saw it day it touched down and didn't say a word....stop this spoilerific fun eh?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Got to see it last night. I must say I really enjoyed it, a bit darker than the first one too.

Reviews

Yes, I saw it last night. A unique experience for me. Why?

I was the only person in the cinema. And this was in screen 1 in a 6 screen cinema at 9 pm.......

I thought it was good fun, 3d was a bit fuzzy at times, the sub titles of the dark elves was all double.

Kim from home and away was all beardy and muscley. The story was a little far fetched but entertaining. Natalie Portman was looking good. Plenty flashing lights and special effects.

Damn, Rene Russo is a damn fine looking woman, even if she turns 60 next February.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (07-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Yes, I saw it last night. A unique experience for me. Why?

I was the only person in the cinema. And this was in screen 1 in a 6 screen cinema at 9 pm.......

I thought it was good fun, 3d was a bit fuzzy at times, the sub titles of the dark elves was all double.

Kim from home and away was all beardy and muscley. The story was a little far fetched but entertaining. Natalie Portman was looking good. Plenty flashing lights and special effects.

Damn, Rene Russo is a damn fine looking woman, even if she turns 60 next February.
    Cinema screen to yourself, the ultimate luxury. Plus one on the Rene Russo, I've always had a soft spot for the lady.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

dob (07-11-13)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast