Thread: I am Ireland and UK’s Number 1 Real Irish Erotic Fetish sexy Goddess 085170566

Blog Entries

Dick I am Ireland and UK’s Number 1 Real Irish Erotic Fetish sexy Goddess 085170566

Im leaving Dundalk at 11am on Sunday morning heading to Dublin so book in advance guys.

I am Ireland and UK’s Number 1 Real Irish Erotic Fetish sexy Goddess 0851705667 I am not a switch and only cater for those who are truly submissive or interesting in finding out what it is all about in a safe consensual manner with both parties boundaries respected which should be the case with all sub/Mistress relationships. Newbie’s are more than welcome too! And Yes I do offer GFE I have noted a list of all my favourites and tour dates for October, November and December. I specialize in leg, foot fetish, play roles and don’t forget I am the only person in the World who specializes in Tantric Genital massage and pain free domination.

If you are looking for something very different for the norm on such website’s like this then get in touch for some discreet kinky GFE fun and games or if you are interested in fetish but never tried it before or just looking for something more than a wham bang thank you mama then look no more, because you have found you dream lady.

They say I am an unforgettable character with a bubbly personality with class, sophistication, plus very attractive with a slim yet curvaceous body that only does what she really enjoys, so if you are into clean, safe, healthy and a hell of a lot of fun for both parties concerned and as you will see from my photos below I have a very unique style of fashion. Life is for living for the moment and leaving all our worries and troubles behind you. And you most certainly will once you visit me and you will be back for more and more of what I offer.

I will have the updates and movies all sort for your viewing at Christmas so what better present to give yourself but for now here are just a few shots for those into stocking fetishes below. Don’t forget that none of my photos or movies are taken by a professional photographer or photo shopped either like most girls do here. I’m the person in the photos and I the very same person who greets you at the front for the adventure of our life, and you will leave not only beaming but with the best wanking martial too, to keep you company till we meet again.

21.10.2013 - 26.10.2013 Dundalk, Louth
    27.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 Santry, Dublin 9, Dublin
    29.10.2013 - 30.10.2013 Dublin City Centre North, Dublin 1, Dublin
    31.10.2013 - 31.10.2013 Cork City Centre, Cork
    01.11.2013 - 07.11.2013 Killarney, Kerry
    08.11.2013 - 08.11.2013 Waterford, Waterford
    09.11.2013 - 12.11.2013 Kilkenny, Kilkenny
    13.11.2013 - 20.11.2013 Dublin City Centre North, Dublin 1, Dublin
    Tour dates coming soon:
    Galway, Ennis, Limerick, Portlaoise, Birmingham, Northampton, London and Southampton.

GFE
    Dinner dates
    Aunty/Cougar Fetish
    Strip Tease
    Tie and Tease
    Kissing (by discretion)
    Body to Body Massage
    Tantric Genital Massage
    Massage
    GFE/Fetish Combined
    Prostate massage (giving only)
    Body worship (by discretion)
    Bum worship
    Face sitting
    Domination (giving only)
    Role Play
    Breast Fetish
    Foot Fetish
    Tight fetish
    Stocking Fetish
    Water Sports (Giving Only)
    Spanking
    Caning
    Strap On
    A levels (giving only)
    Prostate massage (giving only)

Please note:
    I never answer with-held numbers or between midnight and 8.30am and I have a booking system to get rid of time wasters and so I can keep things discreet for all parties concerned so we can truly enjoy our time together in a relaxed atmosphere . Please book in advance to ensure availability.

I am only into clean safe fun and I don’t give A levels or CIM, OWO and I don’t do scat/hard sports and never receive water sports or play the role of the submissive as I am a true dominant lady (the teacher/Cougar/Aunty or the the women next door) who like to have lots of fun with like-minded friends and specilize in pain-free domination. I like to keep discreet so please be discreet when you get in contact. Please feel free to get in contact either at the above telephone number or via ladyvonteese@gmail.com and my website address is www.ladyvonteese.com register on my website so you will be the first to know when the movies and photos are up and running.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foot fetish bath www.ladyvontesse.com M & M.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	88146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foot fetish www.ladyvonteese.com M & M.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	88147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image118.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	88148Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image168.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	88149Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Von Teese Nude copy rights resized.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	88150Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Von Teese.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	88151Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leather 4.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	88152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lingerie Fetish 1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	88153Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LVT copy rights resized rubber bum.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	88154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rubber 2 6.6.2013.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	88155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rubber LVT Copy Rights, cut, resize.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	88156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteeese.com Bath nude MM.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	88157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	88158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	88159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 7.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	88160

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (26-10-13)