Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet winter mornings

1. Default Wet winter mornings

Woke up this morning to the sound of lashing rain. I'm missing the summer already. Just wondering what people think about the days getting shorter and their fav ways of beating the winter blues.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Luk4fun View Post
    Woke up this morning to the sound of lashing rain. I'm missing the summer already. Just wondering what people think about the days getting shorter and their fav ways of beating the winter blues.
    I kinda like winter , i buy new games and watch films over the winter and see the odd lady from here. I like xmas and love snow . I love sleeping in on weekends when its pissing rain outside and freezing cold . I actually set my alarm for same time i normally get up for during the week and i turn it off giggle and go back to sleep with a big smile lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (24-10-13), TomEA (24-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    I kinda like winter , i buy new games and watch films over the winter and see the odd lady from here. I like xmas and love snow . I love sleeping in on weekends when its pissing rain outside and freezing cold . I actually set my alarm for same time i normally get up for during the week and i turn it off giggle and go back to sleep with a big smile lol
    This is the same for me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    +1....................

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    +1....................
    So im at -3567 lmao

Reviews

Are you mad, when I retire I'll be following summer around the globe until the day I die

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

mymann (24-10-13), Nicole (24-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Are you mad, when I retire I'll be following summer around the globe until the day I die
    Best idea i've heard today,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

anon361 (24-10-13)

11. Default

Id be inclined to agree with you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luk4fun For This Useful Post:

anon361 (24-10-13), mymann (24-10-13)

Reviews

uhoo, well for you with all that money. I'd do the same if I could afford to.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Luk4fun View Post
    i love to hear the rain lashing against the windows, the wind howling etc as long as i'm nice and cosy in the bed and dont have to get up, i'm as sung as a bug in a rug love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast