Thread: Favourite quotes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

For non-movies, see my signature. For movies, there are too many that can be used every-day and mean something, but in terms of incredibly intelligent script-writing as it sets out what will happen for the rest of the movie, from Shaun of the Dead :

"You know what we should do tomorrow? Keep drinking. A Bloody Mary first thing, a bite at the King's Head, couple at The Little Princess, stagger back here and bang... back at the bar for shots. How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

No apologies for the bad language in the next, from Team America:

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (17-10-13)