Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Circumcision

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beaner21 View Post
    there is lotion that you can get prescibed if u have phimosis, u apply to the foreskin and it loosens the skin after awhile so it eventually can be pulled all the way back, so no need for circumsicion
    One of our guys here on the boards has been at it for the best part of three months now, and I gather there still may be a need

for surgery to correct it -- if he's brave enough to do the right thing for his poor constricted willy
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    One of our guys here on the boards has been at it for the best part of three months now, and I gather there still may be a need

for surgery to correct it -- if he's brave enough to do the right thing for his poor constricted willy
    i will be brave enough, i think it depends on how bad the condition is i think mine is just not on the easy side so surgery might be best for for ,

thanks as im one of your guys lol , dont worry ill let you see the finished result my dear , sure might get a before and after pic and post on forum lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    It's routine, minor surgery !

It is major procedure in grown men's head, because it is in such a delicate place.

Appendectomy is a more complicated operation to perform than circumcision ,

yet I don't think any of you guys would be so scared of that !
    In our head......

No sorry, it's a major procedure full stop!!!

Imagine if you had to have the female version done, not so routine now huh......lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim88 View Post
    I've read that guys who get circumcised can lose a lot of sensitivity in their penis. Not sure if it happens to all of them or just a percentage, but its enough of a reason not to get it done. You'd need to read into it more though.
    YOU are Right. I was circumcised when I was a few days old, and obviously without my consent. So I want to SUE this government and get loads of compensation.. Might get some placards printed and protest outside the Dail,,,,"Circumcised without consent" Who will join me? The government rob us and they robbed me of my foreskin. Let us seek our rights

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

User300415 (17-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    YOU are Right. I was circumcised when I was a few days old, and obviously without my consent. So I want to SUE this government and get loads of compensation.. Might get some placards printed and protest outside the Dail,,,,"Circumcised without consent" Who will join me? The government rob us and they robbed me of my foreskin. Let us seek our rights
    Was it by a priest or a nun?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Extra length and girth, first time I heard that
    Don't ask me to explain how but definitely the case for me. Don't know if I had a retracted penis and pulled it forward when stitching the skin but it's definitely longer and thicker, ask my girlfriend.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BillMay View Post
    Was it by a priest or a nun?
    Are you for real? I was only a few days old, and honestly have no recollection

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

User300415 (17-10-13)

Reviews

there is some brilliant advice and help on all this on another forum, not sure if i can mention the name here though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to screwloose For This Useful Post:

User300415 (17-10-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by screwloose View Post
    there is some brilliant advice and help on all this on another forum, not sure if i can mention the name here though
    I think as long as it is not a directly competitive site you are okay.

its quite a common procedure indeed, but my cousin had it done and he said when he still was with the stiches, the bandages very tight and all he still was able (ofc) to have a involuntary hard on and he said it was like death.. very, very painful.. but after all the healing process he said it was worthy.
    Last edited by sexysalma; 17-10-13 at 23:17.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysalma For This Useful Post:

User300415 (17-10-13)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast