Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any NFL fans here???

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    Sick with how it ended but unfortunately the damage was done earlier in the season.
    Just to make you feel even better

http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/29/san-die...ed-field-goal/

Reviews

That was some comeback by the Colts last night

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    That was some comeback by the Colts last night
    Mate, it was insane. I was out but at 38-10, KC have the game wrapped up.

I am worried bout the Colts when they play us. They are so inconsistent, and you can imagine blowing em out. But if Luck turns up you can be toast.

seahawks all the way!

5. Default

yeah its really not big over here. Has grown a fair bit in popularity recently though

Reviews

I disagree, see how many has gone to the international series, how they have expanded to now 3 games next year in London. They are also doing college games in Dublin again this year. It is not nearly as big as soccer and never will be over here, but saying people aren't into it, is quite wide of the mark also, imo.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (07-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    I disagree, see how many has gone to the international series, how they have expanded to now 3 games next year in London. They are also doing college games in Dublin again this year. It is not nearly as big as soccer and never will be over here, but saying people aren't into it, is quite wide of the mark also, imo.
    They are looking to get a UK franchise...this is the big test.

The International games are sold out, and SKY to seven hours of coverage every Sunday night, plus highlights of Thursday games (Eurosport have the Monday locked up) Add in to that the Sunday night game being on C4 with a full highlight package on the Saturday, saying Europeans don't like it is total nonsense, as these channels don't show programmes that don't get viewers

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Completley agree. There is also nearly 20 American football teams in Ireland(each with a squad of 30-50) playing in one of the most organised leagues in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzler View Post
    I have heard word of the NFL wanting to come to europe. Sadly europeans weren't raised with american football so they have no interest. I however have no interest in any sport.
    Maybe your lack of interest in sport may slant your view. The fact that the International series and SKY shows are a massive success kind of counteracts your point.

So it's Denver v New England and Seattle v San Francisco.

Thoughts??

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast