Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any NFL fans here???

Default Any NFL fans here???

As many people know I am a New England Patriot fanatic.....do we have any other NFL fans on here???

Nope, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Nope, sorry
    Haven't you got some knitting to do or John Lennon picture to self abuse over?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Haven't you got some knitting to do or John Lennon picture to self abuse over?
    Sorry, I'll leave you to watching men chasing each other

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Marty good to see you mate. No I'm not really a fan but a couple of weeks ago I was staying in a place with dreadful tv and watched a game for the first time and got to understand it better I'm going to watch it more.
    Once you get to grips with what's happening it is very simple, and really fun!

Think my Mrs is almost converted, she was really excited at the end of last nights New England v New Orleans Saints game!!!!

Good to speak Clyde, hope all is well and you are behaving!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Clyde (14-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sorry, I'll leave you to watching men chasing each other
    I just like Tom Brady's poise...

Reviews

I just like Tom Brady's poise...
    I like his wife's poise too.

Used to be a big fan, but it became too hard to keep up with on TV, due to limited non-Sky availability. Starting to get back into it with Channel 4 and actually feel asleep in front of the TV last night watching the live game...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    I like his wife's poise too.

Used to be a big fan, but it became too hard to keep up with on TV, due to limited non-Sky availability. Starting to get back into it with Channel 4 and actually feel asleep in front of the TV last night watching the live game...
    I got into it when I was a kid and it was on C4 (Mick Luckhurst and Gary Imlach presenting)

Really good for it to be back on C4, opens it up again.

I stayed up last night to watch Brady make that pass to Thompkins in the last five seconds, though I feel like death today LOL

Oh, and we all love Gisele

Reviews

As many people know I am a New England Patriot fanatic.....do we have any other NFL fans on here???
    BOO...HISS.....patriots.

Am an ardent Seahawks supporter. I forked over the 150€ to watch all the games live online. It makes me homesick though...

Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    BOO...HISS.....patriots.

Am an ardent Seahawks supporter. I forked over the 150€ to watch all the games live online. It makes me homesick though...
    Russell Wilson has got that team moving really well...I see you making the NFC Championship game this year, but after that Pats comment, I hope you miss the play offs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Lerxst (14-10-13)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast