Thread: Looking for girl to take a facial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

jaysus, this is slow....no takers?

just a thought - you need to build up interest so that the girls feel compelled to give you a facial - make it a story, post some pictures too- a struggle for a better facial- like this - start off giving your teddy bear a facial and build from there
    eg teddy bear >yukka > goldfish > cat > stray dog > own face (see what your missing ) and then request one of the girls to complete the circle

tah dah !!!!!!!!!

Reviews

anybody up it for it today, dublin city center, cash burning a hole in my pocket...

Reviews

Default You've hooked me ........

Ok then, I'll give up my boat for the right financial inducement. I'm even prepared to wear a wig but I draw the line at swallowing !
    Just PM me & we'll make a date for that eager tool of yours to deposit it's load. I'll also need some assistance with moisturising creams after & we can't forget the shampoo, if your aim goes awry. Do you normally carry a bit load of baby batter ? That begs the question then, what have you been eating & drinking yesterday ? Maybe you can have a light salad lunch with some evian ?
    So, I'm all yours facial boy. just let me know where & when.

Uncle Punk was always my favourite relative,
    TheNads.