Thread: What about the other trans?!

Dick What about the other trans?!

Ok so we here (at least in this section) love transgender people ! For the most part that includes a person, with a female form, who feels or acts female , who has or used to have a willy(aka penis. Aka.gigglestick aka.micky)

BUUUUUT....
    What about the other type ?! You know the ones that are women who decide to make the change to men!
    It's Alittle confusing because, if they keep the vagina, and change everything else.... Who is it that finds them attractive? Or does anyone ??
    Don't get me wrong , I'm not trying to offend in anyway or insult! Just general confusion....
    Like if your a gay man ... Your not gonna go for a guy with a vagina ? Or if your a girl then why would you go for a guy with a vagina? Who are these type of trans interested in ?
    And is there another word to describe a female to male transexual ??

Too many questions for one mind to ponder !
    Do divulge your thoughts not just guys but girls and t-girls if you's have a thought

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thelangerlad View Post
    Ok so we here (at least in this section) love transgender people ! For the most part that includes a person, with a female form, who feels or acts female , who has or used to have a willy(aka penis. Aka.gigglestick aka.micky)

BUUUUUT....
    What about the other type ?! You know the ones that are women who decide to make the change to men!
    It's Alittle confusing because, if they keep the vagina, and change everything else.... Who is it that finds them attractive? Or does anyone ??
    Don't get me wrong , I'm not trying to offend in anyway or insult! Just general confusion....
    Like if your a gay man ... Your not gonna go for a guy with a vagina ? Or if your a girl then why would you go for a guy with a vagina? Who are these type of trans interested in ?
    And is there another word to describe a female to male transexual ??

Too many questions for one mind to ponder !
    Do divulge your thoughts not just guys but girls and t-girls if you's have a thought
    Good point made, would give it a try.
    Broaden the mind and all

Send nudes

I dunno being honest ! I like ts girls because I love the female form .. With a cock lol !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thelangerlad View Post
    I dunno being honest ! I like ts girls because I love the female form .. With a cock lol !
    Exactly - I agree

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (11-12-13), thelangerlad (15-10-13)