Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladoooooooooooo????????

Reviews

Default Phone Home?

Lovely as your little ditties to one another are, they do mostly bore the crap out of the rest of us

So, here's a thought, there's this thing called a PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

On before of all of us on here, please start using it pronto!

Default Ah sure

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Lovely as your little ditties to one another are, they do mostly bore the crap out of the rest of us

So, here's a thought, there's this thing called a PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

On before of all of us on here, please start using it pronto!

since your in Sexys closet you can tell her what i say,so if i say your a fine little thin dont come along and think im aiming for your boyo because im not.Ive enough of gay followers here besides you adding to them.

In big demand by a small bunch,
    Westside.

Smile Msn

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    my new quote is this one Sexy.

Live in the moment,take the batteries out of your clocks.

Lifes too short not to live in the moment Sexy.All the great masters of Zen and the Eastern ways emphasis this.Its like a good fart Sexy.you know its there all night and you have to go somewhere quiet to fart.And when you fart ,that moment when you totally attuned is living in the moment.Nothings else matters or enters your mind only that fart.come to think of it it will enter everyone elses nose but hey such is life.So Sexy all we need is to fill ourselves with farts and we are living the way of the masters.Speaking of farts wheres the ladooooooooooo?He throws his gayness at me all week and when i say go for me boy ,he is nowhere to be found.Ah well someday i might be sitting on a bus all lonely and a little hand comes along and fondles me.The ladooo returns.

WTF am i on about now?
    Westside.
    Westside join my hotmail mesenger at lekeitio10@hotmail.com

4. Cool Shiny Lani 0868728232

I'm good thanks for asking! I'm shiny huh. smooth, silky. You make me sound like a Great Shampoo

Lani the best shampoo you must try... leaving you moist and with that glow you've always want!

Lani 0868728232

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    how are you ,you shiney little babe you?The quote?Just something that popped into my head.My head is like that.Things pop into it now and then,you know random stuff like why spiders have eight legs,why doors open and close.You know intellectual stuff.As for it being a kink,naw im not into watersports except swimming ,diving etc.Im a smooch kinda guy.The bang bang will always be the same but the smooch smooch is always different.

Regards,
    Westside.

Hey heres a fun fact.My brother once slept on the top bunk in a caravan and i was on the bottom bunk.He had to go a piss in his pants.I was awakened to a wet ,smelly bed.Jesus ill get him back yet though.Waiting twenty plus years but god ill get him back.Its not like i can get on top of him you know.Not like that in Westville at all.

Default Good to know your good,

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    I'm good thanks for asking! I'm shiny huh. smooth, silky. You make me sound like a Great Shampoo

Lani the best shampoo you must try... leaving you moist and with that glow you've always want!

Lani 0868728232
    Shampoo?Hey you can rub yourself into me anytime you pet.

A lovely little creature,
    Westside.

6. Default

mmmmmm....... o i c

Lani shampoo the kind that rubs in really well. Leaves you very moist.....

Default Ohhhhhhhh Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    mmmmmm....... o i c

Lani shampoo the kind that rubs in really well. Leaves you very moist.....
    and how many applications a day?

The more the merrier,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Found Out .............

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Now now westie are you sure it just popped into your head or did you read on a greeting card?? either way i'm sure you will be impressed your quote made it onto Wiki, mind you i'll have to contact them cause they seem to be unaware it was you that originally came up with it!!

Anonymous - Wikiquote
    Class Anon!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Not.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Class Anon!!!

Paws
    i genuinely never got it on that site.I never looked at that site before.

Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12