Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gang Culture and Ring Leaders and The Wild West

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Would you agree that he is a scumbag?
    I would agree this with you that anyone involved or responsible for bringing a DDOS attack to any website is wrong and the person or persons behind such an attack should be dealt with by the proper authorities.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Surely if it was such common knowledge that Jimmy was DDOSing, the authorities would have caught up with him by now, especially if Jimmy had allegedly been reported to the local police? Saying that, people write fiction because it tends to be more interesting than fact. Ever see that film Big Fish with Ewan McGregor?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (12-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I used some head and showers today it nearly brunt the head off me ..... Pmsl I better stop now I can't stop laughing ...
    My head hurts after trying to decipher that post...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    I would agree this with you that anyone involved or responsible for bringing a DDOS attack to any website is wrong and the person or persons behind such an attack should be dealt with by the proper authorities.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Forrest (12-10-13), max california (13-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Surely if it was such common knowledge that Jimmy was DDOSing, the authorities would have caught up with him by now, especially if Jimmy had allegedly been reported to the local police? Saying that, people write fiction because it tends to be more interesting than fact. Ever see that film Big Fish with Ewan McGregor?
    But sometimes fact can be stranger than fiction Sam.
    The Truth is out there.

Here's one for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCATVOD5F.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	87454  
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Maybe they have caught up with him, or maybe his mammy, being so proud of him, is keeping him safe from those nasty policemen. Anyway, it was just a picture, with captions, that I found and felt like sharing. No need to take it so seriously.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (12-10-13)

And I think you talk a lot of rubbish...just my opinion mind you ;-)

I agree, but if it was fact, then there would be consequences. I find it remarkable how people can make their minds up based on hearsay and suggestion when when there is no actual proof of these accusations. If Jimmy's company was to make such allegations, ironically, proof would be demanded. Still, whatever gets people through the day I guess the humdrum of real life isn't strange enough for some people to be chasing internet gossip. I wonder if the same people take legal and medical advice from internet forums just as gospel too?

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Maybe they have caught up with him, or maybe his mammy, being so proud of him, is keeping him safe from those nasty policemen. Anyway, it was just a picture, with captions, that I found and felt like sharing. No need to take it so seriously.
    Oh, au contraire, I'm laughing, Forrest Obviously this goes as far as police collusion I think people take the whole concept of 'truth being stranger than fiction' too literally sometimes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast