Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has been here the longest..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    Registered in November 2006 but have been seeing working girls since 1977..............36 years.

Had a few isolated encounters prior to that but it was in 1977 that I started to visit girls on a regular basis. Once or twice a month. It has in no way affected my marriage or my commitment to my wife and family and I hope to be in a position to continue this double life for at least another twenty years, (I'll be in my eighties)

First massage Parlour was "Advantage in Eustace street in Dublin 2 and the girls name was "Cher". Others might best remember her as Terri and I believe that she has since died while living abroad.

I'd love to see a thread sometime devoted to all those Massage Parlours. There are a few guys who I regularly exchange info with who were around in those days and even before.

"Ah! Those were the days my friends.............we thought they would never end"

​Magicman
    You should start one magicman
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

Mr Gear darling, expect a call from me tomorrow........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

the first massage parlour I visited was "The Mayfair" on South William Street in Dublin about 25 years ago, thanks to the adds. in "In Dublin" magazine
    Registered in November 2006 but have been seeing working girls since 1977..............36 years.

Had a few isolated encounters prior to that but it was in 1977 that I started to visit girls on a regular basis. Once or twice a month. It has in no way affected my marriage or my commitment to my wife and family and I hope to be in a position to continue this double life for at least another twenty years, (I'll be in my eighties)

First massage Parlour was "Advantage in Eustace street in Dublin 2 and the girls name was "Cher". Others might best remember her as Terri and I believe that she has since died while living abroad.

I'd love to see a thread sometime devoted to all those Massage Parlours. There are a few guys who I regularly exchange info with who were around in those days and even before.

"Ah! Those were the days my friends.............we thought they would never end"

​Magicman

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dumbledore For This Useful Post:

lildick (10-10-13), Magicman (10-10-13), mr gear (10-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Mr Gear darling, expect a call from me tomorrow........
    ok sexy b waiting by the phone xx
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

Reviews

​Magicman

What year did you visit Advantage, because there was a massage parlour in temple I visited early 2000 I think it was called Advantage. Real seeding looking place.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

Reviews

Cannot remember alot the places I used to visit, but I remember the reddoor in Ranelagh I think. It was beside a pub I think. When you visited first you had to meet the owner of the place and she drove me around for a few minutes to suss me out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

Reviews

Doc.

Oh wait, you mean longest as in registered on E-I? Oh, I thought you meant longest as in time on the planet
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-10-13), Magicman (10-10-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    You should start one magicman
    Sometime....................it probably deserves a thread of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbledore View Post
    the first massage parlour I visited was "The Mayfair" on South William Street in Dublin about 25 years ago, thanks to the adds. in "In Dublin" magazine
    Ah! The Mayfair.....................first place I ever saw a camera at their front door (well the front door inside) Also the first place I met a girl who had implants.
    The Back few pages in the "In Dublin" gave me lots of help in finding places to visit. Before that I had to depend on the small ads in the "Indo" under the heading of "Sauna & Massage". Then the fun of sorting the ones who offered extras and the ones who would slam the door in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    What year did you visit Advantage, because there was a massage parlour in temple I visited early 2000 I think it was called Advantage. Real seeding looking place.
    I started visiting the Advantage in 1977 shortly before "Cher" took it over. I doubt if it was still operating in 2000 and if so I had moved on to visiting girls I knew who were in various different places. Last time I know I was in Advantage was around 1992

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Cannot remember alot the places I used to visit, but I remember the reddoor in Ranelagh I think. It was beside a pub I think. When you visited first you had to meet the owner of the place and she drove me around for a few minutes to suss me out.
    Quite a number of places in Ranelagh, Rathmines and around Harold's Cross but I never got the "suss out"" treatment as I was relatively well known among the girls in the places where I visited there was probably no need for a check.

Other areas where there were quite a cluster of Massage Parlours were............Dorset St, Mountjoy Square, CapelSt/Mary St/Jervis Lane, Baggot St and Leeson St. Aungier St and Portobello area.....................and Thomas St

Most of these places were quite seedy but there was nothing seedy about the girls who worked in them. Mostly all Irish girls with the occasional English, American or Australian.

There was no mobile phones in those days so one had to use a phone box to make an appointment.
    Also all these places had a waiting room so it was like musical chairs when they were bringing you in while trying to let someone else out.

"Dublin in the rare ould times"

Magicman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-10-13), mr gear (10-10-13), User300415 (10-10-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Doc.

Oh wait, you mean longest as in registered on E-I? Oh, I thought you meant longest as in time on the planet
    hummm no comment .: doc

Sometime....................it probably deserves a thread of its own.

Ah! The Mayfair.....................first place I ever saw a camera at their front door (well the front door inside) Also the first place I met a girl who had implants.
    The Back few pages in the "In Dublin" gave me lots of help in finding places to visit. Before that I had to depend on the small ads in the "Indo" under the heading of "Sauna & Massage". Then the fun of sorting the ones who offered extras and the ones who would slam the door in your face.

I started visiting the Advantage in 1977 shortly before "Cher" took it over. I doubt if it was still operating in 2000 and if so I had moved on to visiting girls I knew who were in various different places. Last time I know I was in Advantage was around 1992

Quite a number of places in Ranelagh, Rathmines and around Harold's Cross but I never got the "suss out"" treatment as I was relatively well known among the girls in the places where I visited there was probably no need for a check.

Other areas where there were quite a cluster of Massage Parlours were............Dorset St, Mountjoy Square, CapelSt/Mary St/Jervis Lane, Baggot St and Leeson St. Aungier St and Portobello area.....................and Thomas St

Most of these places were quite seedy but there was nothing seedy about the girls who worked in them. Mostly all Irish girls with the occasional English, American or Australian.

There was no mobile phones in those days so one had to use a phone box to make an appointment.
    Also all these places had a waiting room so it was like musical chairs when they were bringing you in while trying to let someone else out.

"Dublin in the rare ould times"

Magicman
    Hear you load and clear bro , ohhh the memories and the odd nightmare .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Magicman (10-10-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12