Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shower Time

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You got it in one boys
    I'm hurt

Blog Entries
    Reviews

When you have a regular shower it's usually 2 songs long and 2 head to toe scrubs, the first scrub is to remove all the shite like dead skin, sweat all that, the second scrub is to leae you super duper baby smooth.

So if you shower before you go then you'll only need 1 scrub when you get there, then you'll be nice and fresh and oh so smooth.

It's probably better if it's included in the 30 minutes cause someone could just get lost in your fancy shower, those ones that can put holes in your back (amazing pressure) you could stay in them all day

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

mature abby (03-10-13), Melindablondey (03-10-13)

I would save the hassle and make a booking to watch Rachel and Sophie having a shower together

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

cheryl20 (03-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I'm hurt
    You have beautiful eyes.

Sorry I was busy

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I'm hurt
    I'm Not
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You have beautiful eyes.

Sorry I was busy
    Flattery will get you everywhere!!

Reviews

Just get in the shower when the lady tells you to gents! Scrub yourself good, and SHUT UP ABOUT IT! If you go there clean already, a very quick 'refresher' shower upon arrival will have you n and out in under 5-minutes, then you'll be out there with the lady, ready to get to the naughtiness!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (03-10-13), Kendra (03-10-13), mature abby (03-10-13), Melindablondey (03-10-13), zoozoozoo (03-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    When you have a regular shower it's usually 2 songs long and 2 head to toe scrubs, the first scrub is to remove all the shite like dead skin, sweat all that, the second scrub is to leae you super duper baby smooth.

So if you shower before you go then you'll only need 1 scrub when you get there, then you'll be nice and fresh and oh so smooth.

It's probably better if it's included in the 30 minutes cause someone could just get lost in your fancy shower, those ones that can put holes in your back (amazing pressure) you could stay in them all day
    Very expensive fancy shower , 130 e per half hour ..
    Naughty videos on EF.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    We were talking about shower if it is included in the paid time or not.

Someone was saying the trick was to invite the client to take a shower , count it in the time, therefore the guy would have less time to spend in the bedroom.

Would that be a reason to refuse shower in the lady's place?!

Also, there is another thing , if you want to see your visitor fresh , then a shower is a must, even if he had one in his place.

I imagine the guy's answer to this and I can not blame them whatsoever.

Half hours and different from longer bookings , more time for everything and in a relaxed way. I can understand the shower to be included in the paid time.

Discus..
    I think in all fairness the shower time should be part of the time the client has paid for as its not our fault he's turned up for an intimate appointment dirty HOWEVER having said that, they would usually use this as an excuse NOT to have a shower as time is precious especially when its they're time so I DON'T include the shower in the time they have paid for providing they don't take the piss and spend a half hour in there.

I once had a client who paid for a half hour, he had a shower before and after (on my time) he was quickish in the shower at the start but at the end he was in for at least 15 minutes, he even came out saying he used my hair conditioning treatment and his hair was now lovely and soft LOL, I didn't know weather to be pissed off or laugh at taking up at least an hour of my time all in but only paying for a half hour.

I personally spend too much time inbetween my clients getting showered, doing my hair and make up to be getting in the shower with them as an incentive and also I find shared showers a little too intimate for me (I know that may sound silly but that's how I feel) so a shared shower isn't on the menu with me but I am happy to give them free shower time of they're own.

xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-10-13)

Proof that I do shower:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast