Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    What about golden showers?
    In the paid time no doubt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Clyde (03-10-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    We were talking about shower if it is included in the paid time or not.

Someone was saying the trick was to invite the client to take a shower , count it in the time, therefore the guy would have less time to spend in the bedroom.

Would that be a reason to refuse shower in the lady's place?!

Also, there is another thing , if you want to see your visitor fresh , then a shower is a must, even if he had one in his place.

I imagine the guy's answer to this and I can not blame them whatsoever.

Half hours and different from longer bookings , more time for everything and in a relaxed way. I can understand the shower to be included in the paid time.

Discus..
    you know i see shower time i see rachel devine i think hmmm sounds interesting maybe she gives some details but no lol

i really dont care if its taken out of my time or not , when i book 30 mins im horny and ready to blow , when i book hour or longer im horny but want a relaxed time together more of a real gfe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl20 View Post
    I think it definitly shouldn't be extra time...if I can take time to do my hair,makeup,shower and all those little things to look perfect when client arrives,should I really be a problem for him to take a 5 minute shower to be fresh and clean for me???
    I understand what your saying Cheryl and I agree completely but the reality is that there are so many men who don't care for basic hygiene, if they don't have enough self respect to be clean for themselves then they are never gonna have enough respect for us to be clean so they don't need any more excuses NOT to be clean by wasting time they have paid for on showering, that's why I don't include the shower time, like I said though providing they don't take the piss xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Dear lord ... You ve got too much spare time between your hands...
    cant think of anything else to do with my hands lol oh wait be back in 10 ........................... ahhhhhhh now what wear we talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I understand what your saying Cheryl and I agree completely but the reality is that there are so many men who don't care for basic hygiene, if they don't have enough self respect to be clean for themselves then they are never gonna have enough respect for us to be clean so they don't need any more excuses NOT to be clean by wasting time they have paid for on showering, that's why I don't include the shower time, like I said though providing they don't take the piss xx
    Well I didn't have really bad experience with my clients...if I see there is no respect towards me I ask them to leave xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheryl20 For This Useful Post:

Kendra (03-10-13)

Reviews

Not to mention that when you get to the shower and then spending 15 mins figuring out how to switch the damn thing on

Quote Originally Posted by screwloose View Post
    Not to mention that when you get to the shower and then spending 15 mins figuring out how to switch the damn thing on
    They don't have that excuse with me cause I always start running the shower for them, point to all they're toiletries and give them a nice fluffy, white towel. Everything is lay out for them xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    They don't have that excuse with me cause I always start running the shower for them, point to all they're toiletries and give them a nice fluffy, white towel. Everything is lay out for them xx
    thats nice, Yes I think the lady should then bring the guy into the shower and give him a good scrub making sure to get into every nook and cranny.

Quote Originally Posted by screwloose View Post
    thats nice, Yes I think the lady should then bring the guy into the shower and give him a good scrub making sure to get into every nook and cranny.
    Sometimes I think that's what you need to do. Some men come out the shower as smelly as they went in cause they are proper soap phobes, perhaps they think soap and water will melt they're skin, who knows? xx

The shower in my bedroom has everything the guy needs to enjoy and clean himself.

If he can not work it out in a shower ..........

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast