Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: New Recession prices "Sales@Sexy"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile New Recession prices "Sales@Sexy"

    1 HOUR 200 EUROS

    Only till Recession finished

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Sexy?

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    1 HOUR 200 EUROS

    Only till Recession finished
    What recession?

    Just a query:-)
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile More new offers@sexy´s shopping center near you

    Somebody has pm this below:

    Kinky massage and hand job or blow job €80
    or tie and tease with hj or bj €80
    I would be more likely to visit once ir twice a week instead of every few weeks.



    What do you think guys should I do these offers above

    I say "yes"

    I must survive the Recession!!!

    0870690369

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Exclamation I didn´t work at all today

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    What recession?

    Just a query:-)
    Westside.
    I haven´t got a clue West of which recession I am talking about, probabilly it is my own individual recession


    Only 40minutes ago at the Spa in the hotel in Cork I feel liked a millionarie!!Relax

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Ah sure Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I haven´t got a clue West of which recession I am talking about, probabilly it is my own individual recession


    Only 40minutes ago at the Spa in the hotel in Cork I feel liked a millionarie!!Relax
    you can always make and sell some of your homemade Dingleberry pies.

    AKA Scath Pie,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default hahahhahahah

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I haven´t got a clue West of which recession I am talking about, probabilly it is my own individual recession


    Only 40minutes ago at the Spa in the hotel in Cork I feel liked a millionarie!!Relax
    hey spend one hour with Sexy and get a free Dingleberry Pie.

    hahhahahaha,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default I cant believe I'm saying this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    1 HOUR 200 EUROS

    Only till Recession finished
    But your on a roll Girl,
    thats the most sensible thing you have EVER said

    I might even have to visit you when you come back to Dublin!!!

  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Thats cute.........

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    But your on a roll Girl,
    thats the most sensible thing you have EVER said

    I might even have to visit you when you come back to Dublin!!!

    Love the new Picture of the paw........very sweet just like you xxx

    True Blue Liz xx

    Must get a blue outfit for next set of pictures, make a note of that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-web page.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	5363  

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default N.B. Not Yet Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Somebody has pm this below:

    Kinky massage and hand job or blow job €80
    or tie and tease with hj or bj €80
    I would be more likely to visit once ir twice a week instead of every few weeks.



    What do you think guys should I do these offers above

    I say "yes"

    I must survive the Recession!!!

    0870690369

    Just thought that you should know - there isn't a recession yet ........ its
    coming though.

    Still you reduce your rates, where do you go when you finish your tour
    where is your home that you go back to, i.e. which country.

    Love Liz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-web page.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	5364  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Question I need the dingleberry man to bring me Dingles

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    you can always make and sell some of your homemade Dingleberry pies.

    AKA Scath Pie,
    Westside.
    Talking about dingleberries......where is Paws
    I wonder what he is up to??? Trafficking under age girls maybe

    Only joking Paws hahahah

    Times are getting harder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •