Thread: Tv or Ts

1. Default Tv or Ts

I've never been with either one so I want to know which is better Tv or Ts and what the difference is? Is one more famine than the other ? I assume they both have dicks !

Reviews

Depends on what you're into. A TV is a transvestite. Pretty much a man in drag. Could be a guy during the day and throws a wig on! I'm sure most shave or wax their body. A TS is a transsexual, born a man, but usually has implants, takes female hormones and lives their day to day life as a woman.
    Myself, I prefer a TS. A few here look amazingly good, more womanly than most women. And pretty much any on here that I've been with look far better in the flesh than in their photos.

Everyone had a dick except post op TS's. You see willy length in profiles if you want to be sure anyway. Post op TS are very rare on here, can only remember one.

So, who to go to definitely depends on yourself. TV's are cheaper in price than TS's, so if femininity isn't an issue, go for a TV. For me it is, so a TS wins for me.

I'm sure people more in the know can clear things up if I made a mistake above.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wexfordboyo For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (10-10-13), SmallHorn (09-10-13), Ts Pocahontas (01-10-13)

Cant really do much better than the above explanation in lehmans. TS are more feminine as they have implants etc and live their lives as women. My only advice is look through each section and look at the TS/TVs reviews and make your decision based on that.

I have never been with either. Presume TV's are gay & the guys who go to them are either gay or bisexual ?.

I am a bit ts curious but the Ts would need to be very feminine with natural breasts.

Thanks. I understand the TS especially where they have natural breasts and no masculine traits except for one. TV's have to be men who like to dress as women. Some gay , bi or hetro

................................................................................ ......................... Thanks Wexfordboyo for your explanation. You have cleared it up pretty well

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    TV = a guy in a woman dress ( wig, make up etc )

TS = someone who live as a girl 24hrs ( hormones, surgeries, natural hair etc )

no further comment is necessary , your comment says it all , appreciated

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pat76ve For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (10-10-13)