Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Roryman cancel Sexy Naomi tour in Cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Red face Roryman cancel Sexy Naomi tour in Cork

    HI MEN FROM CORK I AM CANCELLING MY TOUR IN CORK THIS WEEK AS RORYMAN DOESN´T WANT ME TO GO. FULL STOP OF MY TOUR IN CORK, SORRY GUYS

    Are you happy now RORYMAN!!!!!!!!! I only done it for you.


    So I will be in Dublin the full week, I am sorry men from Cork I hope to visit you soon again in another time if Roryman doesn´t mind me again & mind his own buniness instead.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Hmmm, I have to say that I have pretty much kept out of the entire anti-Naomi debate going on on here, not really wanting to take sides and choosing not to fully believe any particular side.

    However, if the above is true and not just a wind-up well then I find myself forced to agree with everyone else. If you are attempting to make Roryman look like an idiot then you have failed spectacularly. You have only succeeded in making yourself look like a childish, spoiled brat who throws her toys out of the pram whenever anyone says boo to her.

    If on the other hand this is a wind-up, then you simply look like a complete idiot.

    Clarification please?
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Talking

    I actually think that that is the funniest thing Naomi has done to date, I laughed my ass off when I read it and thats something i haven't done on this site in a while!!

    Not because of what she said but for the exact reasons punterminator has stated, I'm actually still laughing at how ridiculous the whole thing is, so much so I'm going to do something I taught I would never do,

    Thank you Naomi you gave me the laugh of the day!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    This is Escort Ireland, yeah?
    An Escort-related website...

    And the highest reviewed escort is Naomi - and she has only 3 negative reviews out of 58!
    An impressive record.

    Her pictures look good and almost every reviewer says she looks that hot in person - if not hotter.

    So, whats the problem?
    I don't care if she snorts a kilo of coke an hour or is married to an alsatian - the facts are she provides a service and apparently provides it well.

    Can't people just focus on what this site is - instead of mistaking it for some sort of social commentary??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    hmmm, i have to say that i have pretty much kept out of the entire anti-naomi debate going on on here, not really wanting to take sides and choosing not to fully believe any particular side.

    However, if the above is true and not just a wind-up well then i find myself forced to agree with everyone else. If you are attempting to make roryman look like an idiot then you have failed spectacularly. You have only succeeded in making yourself look like a childish, spoiled brat who throws her toys out of the pram whenever anyone says boo to her.

    If on the other hand this is a wind-up, then you simply look like a complete idiot.

    Clarification please?
    it was a wind-up but i just want it make roryman laugh for once:d

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile You are happy i am happy

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    i actually think that that is the funniest thing naomi has done to date, i laughed my ass off when i read it and thats something i haven't done on this site in a while!!

    Not because of what she said but for the exact reasons punterminator has stated, i'm actually still laughing at how ridiculous the whole thing is, so much so i'm going to do something i taught i would never do,

    thank you naomi you gave me the laugh of the day!!:d:d
    your welcome roryman i was trying to make you laugh for a while ago now

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    this is escort ireland, yeah?
    An escort-related website...

    And the highest reviewed escort is naomi - and she has only 3 negative reviews out of 58!
    An impressive record.

    Her pictures look good and almost every reviewer says she looks that hot in person - if not hotter.

    So, whats the problem?
    I don't care if she snorts a kilo of coke an hour or is married to an alsatian - the facts are she provides a service and apparently provides it well.

    Can't people just focus on what this site is - instead of mistaking it for some sort of social commentary??
    thank you dom, i agree completelly with you
    i don't use any drugs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    So, whats the problem?
    So, what's your point?
    Did you actually read her original post or are you just jumping in with your typical knee-jerk, escort support escort ill founded camaraderie? If so please, at least try to keep it pertinent and relevant, neither of which your response were.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    my usual knee-jerk??? good one - i've posted about half a dozen times - hardly enough to have developed a 'trend'.

    and i think you'll find that it was Your response to Naomi's initial post - clearly a wind up - that was off the mark and inaccurate.

    as for what's my point - my point is too many people are on here just waiting to have a go at someone over absolutely nothing.
    And it serves no purpose but to inflate their own egos.

    Its a website about exploring sexual fantasy and opportunity - who gives a fuck what any escort, or punter for that matter, does or thinks in real life.

    as for escort support escort - ya wha?!
    Now who's not reading previous posts?
    Last edited by dom; 16-09-08 at 10:34.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    my usual knee-jerk??? good one - i've posted about half a dozen times - hardly enough to have developed a 'trend'.

    and i think you'll find that it was Your response to Naomi's initial post - clearly a wind up - that was off the mark and inaccurate.
    Please read my initial post before attempting to engage me and making an even bigger spectacle of yourself.
    Last edited by punterminator; 16-09-08 at 12:57.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •