Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: drugs something i find intreasting

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    If drugs are ever legalised I think people will still buy them from dealers cause the government will be looking for a really expensive price for them an they would probably get them cheaper from dealers. Like look at cigarettes for sale in shops there like 9 euro and a lot of people don't buy them in the shops and they get the fake cheaper brand lol we are all cheapskates at heart haha

So drug dealers will be here till the end of time.

Anyway drink is the worst drug out there.

Peace out fuckers

nah be cheaper esp weed would be alot cheaper, its cheap and easy to produce,

not only to smoke it but they by products of it are amazing and economical sound, plus hemp wud easily grow in ireland

id image the current 50e worth wud be around half that, plus with weed most people want clean unsprayed unfucked with it me i rather deal with a vendor who stuff is clean anyday

some people will buy conterfit fags, true, but the vast majority buy for regulated sellers
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (26-09-13)

I think they should be legalised. People are always going to take drugs so might as well take the money away from the criminals and tax it. We are living in an age where people have access to all the information and education to make choices of their own free will. We should be able to choose whether or not we want to smoke a joint, take a line or take a pill. We all know the pros and cons and most people do what they want anyway. I would much rather buy drugs from the government in the form of legal headshops or some alternative and see my money go into the economy rather than into a drug dealers back pocket.

The majority of people start taking drugs with their friends. Friends introduce friends to whatever they are doing. I have never seen anyone forced to take anything and I have been to places where everyone bar one or two people are partaking in something and haven't been put under pressure. We are not a church state anymore and should be free to make our own choices in how we live our lives as long as we don't affect other people.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walter white For This Useful Post:

saoirsemac (26-09-13), warmcome (26-09-13)

Reviews

Exclamation

all drugs are bad all of the time. if we can all despise them and those who use them a
    bit more we may just be able to eradicate them from the planet. who was the wise guy who
    included them in the earths itinerary anyway?
    Last edited by warmcome; 26-09-13 at 15:47.

Blog Entries

Excessive drinking is causing more probs than drugs imo. Most people drink too much and cant hold it and its that simple. Drugs, in a lot of cases only fuck the user up but drink tends to fuck everything up.

just my 0.02,
    Westside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

warmcome (26-09-13)

Reviews

A buddy of mine fifty three years of age has alzimers over years of smoking weed and is now in a home getting full time care.Its heartbreaking to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by stringfurtcool View Post
    A buddy of mine fifty three years of age has alzimers over years of smoking weed and is now in a home getting full time care.Its heartbreaking to see him.
    early onset alzimers, is a genetic condition, the weed didnt cause it, but could have brought it on faster as wud have any mind altering substances such as alchol, no drug risk free, and using random well i know someone is not a full conculsive arguements that this is dangerous, i know many who drank and fuck up there livers too

im sorry for your friend as its a nasty diease esp with a young age but i assure you weed DID NOT CAUSE IT did it maybe help bring along the conditions maybe so, or maybe did it pervent it form happening earlier
    some studies suggest weed as a therapy for alzhemzirs due to relaxing priorties and htc which is natural

drink causes so many dieases but we stay nice and quite on it and if someone becomes ill and the smoke weed blame the weed, blame weed for a genetic dieases smart yes
    some man in his 60s dies of heartattack who was fond of a daily pint, and rich food.... we say a tradegy we dont know wat caused it to happened, but if said man smoke weed, of course twas the weed the killed them

ireland shud just sew the motto on our flag, we are afaird of what we do not understand BAN IT! and irish solution and what a great way
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 26-09-13 at 19:27.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

Reviews

these two drug mules knew the risks but the thought of all the money if they could pull it off got the better of them.
    As for the Drugs The law is the law it may not be right but until it is changed we have to abide by it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by screwloose View Post
    these two drug mules knew the risks but the thought of all the money if they could pull it off got the better of them.
    As for the Drugs The law is the law it may not be right but until it is changed we have to abide by it.
    we do not, bro. and weed is gonna be on every Pharmacy shelf soon too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    we do not, bro. and weed is gonna be on every Pharmacy shelf soon too
    and i could do with some of it too, may make the pains i get more bearable

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Legalising all drugs? Alcohol is legal and look at the scourage that does to society? legalise heroine and cocaine you'll bring alot more problems than it's worth.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast