Thread: Free lift from Belfast to Sligo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Free lift from Belfast to Sligo

I am travelling from Belfast through to Sligo next Friday (19th) alone and wondered if any girls going that way perhaps would like a lift. I am leaving Belfast mid morning. I shall be returning on Sunday morning leaving Sligo around Noon. Its a fairly tedious drive and the company would be good to have. Ideally it would be great to have time to hang around in Sligo for a bit of fun and games with no expectations of getting it for free, would pay the normal rates but the drive would give us time to get to know each other.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, I would have room in the car for a couple of girls if necessary.

Smile Cork

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I am travelling from Belfast through to Sligo next Friday (19th) alone and wondered if any girls going that way perhaps would like a lift. I am leaving Belfast mid morning. I shall be returning on Sunday morning leaving Sligo around Noon. Its a fairly tedious drive and the company would be good to have. Ideally it would be great to have time to hang around in Sligo for a bit of fun and games with no expectations of getting it for free, would pay the normal rates but the drive would give us time to get to know each other.

Drop me a pm if you are interested, I would have room in the car for a couple of girls if necessary.
    I need a lift to Cork someday next week???
    Anybody??
    Thank you

Default Try

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I need a lift to Cork someday next week???
    Anybody??
    Thank you
    Bus Eireann.I heard a rumour that they run regulars lifts from Dub to Cork.Could be wrong though.

Talk about saving,jesus,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Bus Eireann.I heard a rumour that they run regulars lifts from Dub to Cork.Could be wrong though.

Talk about saving,jesus,
    Westside.
    Yeah, but what if the lady wants to avoid Dub Lad?

Wink Dub lad on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yeah, but what if the lady wants to avoid Dub Lad?
    I am horrifide about it that is why I was asking for a lift to Cork.
    I might get the train instead

Default Well you cant fly either so,

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am horrifide about it that is why I was asking for a lift to Cork.
    I might get the train instead
    I heard that The Ladooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is away with the birds so he'll be up there floating around somewhere thinking up his next episode of travelling frolics.

Irish Rail so Sexy,
    Westside.