Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "cum for me baby"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default "cum for me baby"

    There is nothing which turns me off quicker than "cum for me baby". Many a time I have been on the point of orgasm to have it ruined by this exhortation and there are quite a few escorts who say it - not the better ones I might add. Are there any guys out there turned on by this phrase or who can pop their cork at this simple request. I shy away from escorts who use "baby" on the phone because they usually have the idea that they can talk you into cumming quickly. Am I just getting cranky in my old age or does this "babeee" talk annoy others also.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Sometimes...

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    There is nothing which turns me off quicker than "cum for me baby". Many a time I have been on the point of orgasm to have it ruined by this exhortation and there are quite a few escorts who say it - not the better ones I might add. Are there any guys out there turned on by this phrase or who can pop their cork at this simple request. I shy away from escorts who use "baby" on the phone because they usually have the idea that they can talk you into cumming quickly. Am I just getting cranky in my old age or does this "babeee" talk annoy others also.
    It depends on the girl.

    Latin Chicks work it well. But Eastern Euro girls suck at it. They just can't pull it off and they never seem genuine, only cold and shit. At least when it comes to the "Babeee" talk.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile I donīt like clients to call me "baby" either

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    It depends on the girl.

    Latin Chicks work it well. But Eastern Euro girls suck at it. They just can't pull it off and they never seem genuine, only cold and shit. At least when it comes to the "Babeee" talk.
    You are right Latin Chicks work it well.
    I donīt like when a client call me and says "How are you...., baby??
    Normally these ones are timewasters I know it straight away, it is the sound of it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    But Eastern Euro girls suck at it. They just can't pull it off and they never seem genuine, only cold and shit. At least when it comes to the "Babeee" talk.
    Thank You.



    But what exactly everybody mean by Eastern Europe?? It's quite a large place....Easter Europe...
    Anyway, what a problem everybody still have with Eastern European and African girls????
    They are all in one sack???
    So can I say, when some my clients are quite bad, that all Irish are bad then?? And if some asshole attacked me, sometimes I receiving nasty calls and messages, can I say then that all Irish are shit????
    NO.
    So please don't still offend any nationality or ethnicity.
    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    I really don't know what this anti Eastern-European thing is about. Some of my best times have been with these girls.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Funny when the shoe is on the other foot,

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    Thank You.



    But what exactly everybody mean by Eastern Europe?? It's quite a large place....Easter Europe...
    Anyway, what a problem everybody still have with Eastern European and African girls????
    They are all in one sack???
    So can I say, when some my clients are quite bad, that all Irish are bad then?? And if some asshole attacked me, sometimes I receiving nasty calls and messages, can I say then that all Irish are shit????
    NO.
    So please don't still offend any nationality or ethnicity.
    Thanks.
    Cant the same thing be said about st girls or do they all fall under your bracket of,

    Do you think that those girls on the streets have any care about health ?!
    Sucking unwashed smelly cocks and swallow cum ?!
    Say hello on the STD clinic...



    They are all in one "sack"? LOL
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Behind The Iron Curtain!!

    Eastern European escorts are some of the very very best escorts around ................ in looks, attitude and service!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •