Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Knickers?!?!?!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I hate it when a girl has no knickers on when she greets me. Makes me wonder has she even bothered to clean herself since her last visitor

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GriffW For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (22-09-13), tipp oldie (22-09-13)

Briomaid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I know what you mean. I love wrap around dresses for that reason, as you can pull the chord and do the big reveal of sexy lingerie underneath. They are quite hard to find though, so I only have 3.
    The first blow job I ever got was from an older woman who brought me back to her place for coffee. I was quite innocent and after ages sitting on her couch talking about nothing she impatiently muttered "fucks sake" peeled off a yummy black leather wrap round skirt and pushed my mouth towards her warm musky silky black knickers while unzipping my fly and sucking my cock in one swift move.

I still get aroused thinking about how utterly utterly shocked and excited I was at how we went from chat to me instantly cumming in moments.

So yes Kate! wrap round skirts turn me on! (black please?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Briomaid For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-09-13)

Briomaid Guest

For me the thought of being greeted by a voluptuous woman wearing no knickers is a complete turn on - especially if she tells me...and even more so if we are in a public place. It's dirty and sexy to think I can immediately reach under her skirt and feel her wet slit any time no one is watching.

Gawd I'm suffering from early morning horniness today lol... And imagining Kate meeting me knicker less is not helping
    Last edited by Briomaid; 22-09-13 at 11:27.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Briomaid For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    I hate it when a girl has no knickers on when she greets me. Makes me wonder has she even bothered to clean herself since her last visitor
    No knickers is ok. if the the girl is wearing a figure hugging dress.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tipp oldie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-09-13), EIFII (22-09-13), Rocker123 (22-09-13)

Reviews

Never really thought of it before. Hmm. Must say I enjoy taking a lady's knickers off or gently stroking it or.... other stuff.

*cough*
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Does it bother you if the lady you have booked opens the door and turns out to have no knickers on or do you find it a bit of a turn on?

I have to admit that if I am in a bit of a rush to get ready, this is usually the item that I am least concerned to find and put on, as I am more worried about getting the atmosphere right, making sure the place is picture perfect and that my appearance is immaculate and sexy for when the door is opened. Admittedly some outfits need knickers to set off the rest, but if they can't be seen...

So, would this be disappointing to you as a client or would it be an added unexpected element?

Ladies, if you are working under pressure time wise, which item of clothing is least important to you and likely to be left off, if you had to compromise on something?

nice one you got me all horny , its bad enough having the hangover horn , now your taking about no knickers , god dame i wish i had a gf to just bang all sunday , that would be a good sunday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

Reviews

..think it might be a nice surprise now and then; it general though, i prefer it on so i can remove with anticipation...
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Briomaid View Post
    The first blow job I ever got was from an older woman who brought me back to her place for coffee. I was quite innocent and after ages sitting on her couch talking about nothing she impatiently muttered "fucks sake" peeled off a yummy black leather wrap round skirt and pushed my mouth towards her warm musky silky black knickers while unzipping my fly and sucking my cock in one swift move.

I still get aroused thinking about how utterly utterly shocked and excited I was at how we went from chat to me instantly cumming in moments.

So yes Kate! wrap round skirts turn me on! (black please?)
    Shouldn't this be in the ' best coffee in Ireland' thread???

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack78 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GriffW View Post
    nope, i go thru phases, times when they been stolen alot, i wont, i get very upset them about them been stolen esp when they match, and u might not find the matcher again

but i assure u between clients im in the bath esp in hotels endless hot water and a place to read
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

18. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Does it bother you if the lady you have booked opens the door and turns out to have no knickers on or do you find it a bit of a turn on?

I have to admit that if I am in a bit of a rush to get ready, this is usually the item that I am least concerned to find and put on, as I am more worried about getting the atmosphere right, making sure the place is picture perfect and that my appearance is immaculate and sexy for when the door is opened. Admittedly some outfits need knickers to set off the rest, but if they can't be seen...

So, would this be disappointing to you as a client or would it be an added unexpected element?

Ladies, if you are working under pressure time wise, which item of clothing is least important to you and likely to be left off, if you had to compromise on something?
    No knickers? What if you got knocked down by a bus?
    How long does it take to get into a pair of underpants? Precious moments that could be better spent?

To be honest, I find this free and easy approach to life a bit of a turn off, as I'm a stickler for etiquette and and societal norms.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast