Thread: No Knickers?!?!?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Briomaid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I know what you mean. I love wrap around dresses for that reason, as you can pull the chord and do the big reveal of sexy lingerie underneath. They are quite hard to find though, so I only have 3.
    The first blow job I ever got was from an older woman who brought me back to her place for coffee. I was quite innocent and after ages sitting on her couch talking about nothing she impatiently muttered "fucks sake" peeled off a yummy black leather wrap round skirt and pushed my mouth towards her warm musky silky black knickers while unzipping my fly and sucking my cock in one swift move.

I still get aroused thinking about how utterly utterly shocked and excited I was at how we went from chat to me instantly cumming in moments.

So yes Kate! wrap round skirts turn me on! (black please?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Briomaid For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Briomaid View Post
    The first blow job I ever got was from an older woman who brought me back to her place for coffee. I was quite innocent and after ages sitting on her couch talking about nothing she impatiently muttered "fucks sake" peeled off a yummy black leather wrap round skirt and pushed my mouth towards her warm musky silky black knickers while unzipping my fly and sucking my cock in one swift move.

I still get aroused thinking about how utterly utterly shocked and excited I was at how we went from chat to me instantly cumming in moments.

Shouldn't this be in the ' best coffee in Ireland' thread???

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack78 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Briomaid View Post

Got to the end of this the thread and had to come back to this.....why oh why didn't stuff like that happen to me...great story...expand this into a movie please...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dick197519 For This Useful Post: