Thread: Dublin massage

1. Default Dublin massage

Is there any really good Lady's in Dublin that are hands down really good at giving a massage I went to meet two ladies the other day that offers a good time and a good massage but when I arrived I was told they were busy to call back some other time so still haven't received my massage so I'm wondering where can I find someone who won't let me down

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charminguy View Post
    Is there any really good Lady's in Dublin that are hands down really good at giving a massage I went to meet two ladies the other day that offers a good time and a good massage but when I arrived I was told they were busy to call back some other time so still haven't received my massage so I'm wondering where can I find someone who won't let me down
    Would recommend Stella in Dublin 4..excellent service ....I don't know how to put link up but just look in D4 section
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to villager For This Useful Post:

client030314 (19-09-13), Stella (23-09-13)

4. Default

Thanks for the recommendations guys as for Ana I jus missed her by a day so sad but I will definitely check out Stella and let you no how I get on thanks again

5. Default

in Dublin theres just two recommended, looking for outcall massage asap,my back

Reviews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fin101 For This Useful Post:

angelluz (27-11-13)

Thank you darling its very kind from you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fin101 View Post