Thread: Hot, sexy new photos from yesterdays movie filmed in athlone

Blog Entries

Default Hot, sexy new photos from yesterdays movie filmed in athlone

HOT, SEXY NEW PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAYS MOVIE FILMED IN ATHLONE
    New photos from the striptease movie I shot in Athlone yesterday. In Galway till 11am on the 19th September. All my photos on EI have not been taken by a professional photographer or have been photo shopped to make me look better either, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

Just thought I would let you see what why I am different from the rest, not only do I love dressing up and having lots of fun but thankfully I have a bubbly personality that will make you waiting in anticipation till the next time we meet for more fun and games. But don’t forget to get you Meteor Top up before calling to book as this saves so much time. If you don’t book in advance you could be left waiting till I come back your way again, so what you waiting for?

These photos have been taken out of a strip tease movie I filmed two days ago in Athlone on a tour there, so now you know what I get up to after I finish work. Loll. And to all the guys how keep contacting me about my movies. Enjoy these sipits of photos for one of them. I will put them together and up on my website once I stop having so much fun filming more of them Loll

Please be discreet when chatting on the phone and I am only interested in meeting those with high personal hygiene showers are provided.

Don’t forget my booking system is to get rid of time wasters and so I never have to double book or have a queue of guys lining up outside my door. Defiantly not my cuppa tea as I like to keep things discreet!

But don’t forget I only work from 9.30am to 10.pm and up till 11pm with regular friends.

Check out my www.ladyvonteese.com for more tour days the last week of September. And for those wishing to book, feel free to bring my favourite perfume (Red Door) as a gift for my Birthday, which is this weekend coming.
    Ps
    DUBLINE GUYS: Hi guys can you please make sure you book at least a week in advance as I get inundated with calls and texts (I don’t text chat or take booking via text message). Dublin is a big place and I’m only usually there for 2 or 3 days every 6-8 weeks.

All the very best of the best for now, and looking forward to having some hot erotic kinky safe fun.

www.ladyvonteese.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 1.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	86010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	86011Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 3.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	86012Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 4.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	86013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 5.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	86014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 6.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	86015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com 7.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	86016
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 18-09-13 at 01:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

client030314 (21-09-13)