Thread: Halloween!

Default Halloween!

I know, you saw the title and thought, "it's too friggin' earlier to be discussing Halloween". Agreed, but I see that the local shops and supermarkets are already stocking up on the cheap and tackies, including our nearby cake shop that is brimming with parkin cake, spicy fruit loaves, treacle toffee and ghoul-orientated cupcakes and cookies (of which I *ahem* sampled some of this morning ).

No doubt the chavs will be turning up at unsuspecting residences wearing their track-suits and a half-heartedly donning a cheap plastic mask, knocking on old ladies' doors, grunting 'trick or treat' under their breaths in the vain hope hope of scoring a few bob.

All cynicism aside, I actually don't mind the little 'uns turning up all dressed up with bright eyes, holding out their little pumpkin buckets for a handful of sweets, so long as they are supervised and it's on the night (or the nearest weekend). Mrs Sam and I always make sure that we have a stash of Haribos for the little munchkins Bless 'em!

It's been years since I've been to a Halloween party (the last one I went to was back in 1999, actually ), so who's going out this year? No doubt we'll have a section dedicated to the ladies here that are tackling up as naughty witches nearer the time

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-09-13), Kendra (13-09-13)

I love it, another excuse to get dressed up to the nines / fancy dress etc , always a great atmosphere around the towns... Have some funny memories of a few halloweens one being in Glasgow the other in Dublin, must try find some old photos.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Kendra (13-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I love it, another excuse to get dressed up to the nines / fancy dress etc , always a great atmosphere around the towns... Have some funny memories of a few halloweens one being in Glasgow the other in Dublin, must try find some old photos.....
    Yes, you must

Touting via sexy Halloween pictures permitted
    Last edited by samlad; 13-09-13 at 11:51.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Me tooooooooooooo xx

Hmm..That made me think..What costume to choose ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Hmm..That made me think..What costume to choose ?

All of them, each day of the week, Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Yes, you must

Touting via sexy Halloween pictures permitted
    Will add them to my album so....

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Me tooooooooooooo xx
    T'was fun.....

Blog Entries

Ohhhh i have to recommend a trip up to Dublin's Hellfire Club if you want to be properly spooked out !!
    It's a place up Dublin Mountains that used to be used for satanic rituals & all kinds of awful things went on.
    Went on a ghost tour up here last nite, thought the guide would never shut up- couldn't get out of there quick enough!!!
    Bring your torch & wellies!
    Was thinking would be perfect for Halloween nite if your brave enough....
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435