Thread: 0831452320-Steamy lover with a sensual touch. Amazing full services in Dublin 1

Love 0831452320-Steamy lover with a sensual touch. Amazing full services in Dublin 1

Steamy lover with a sensual touch is in Ireland only till 28th of March- that's why I decided to give you another even more special offer to make it happen Please call for details - you won't be disappointment as I want to leave a great memories behind me.

I am a life loving lady and I enjoy my job. I love meeting people and getting to know them in a special way.
    You will find me happy, intelligent, relaxed and very sensual.
    I do offer a 'Girlfriend Experience' and enjoy giving as well as receiving pleasure.
    I can be your fantasy, your friend, your lover, your secret.
    I will willingly take part in roleplay if you request; but outside of that scenario I am the real thing... I don't need to pretend!
    I'm very near to Croke park stadium,which is Dublin 1, living in a privet apartment where you won't see a doorman as I'm 100% Independent.
    I have a lovely cat so please allergic people do not contact me.
    I offer drinks, shower and nice time, that's only you can expect- no drama, no rush, no rudeness.
    Respect me as I respect your time.
    Thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	875.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	85658Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 4.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	85659Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4466.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	85660Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 28.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	85661

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Olivia For This Useful Post: