Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Reviews

Right, someone tried to convince me Breaking Bad was better than Game of Thrones (lol) so I started watching it. Three episodes in and it's not exactly gripping. Does it pick up at all? Please tell me it does!

2. Default

Greatest show I've ever seen. I'm glad that it's going out at the top unlike other shows that go on until the ratings dip. I've never been put through so many emotions just by a TV show before, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Right, someone tried to convince me Breaking Bad was better than Game of Thrones (lol) so I started watching it. Three episodes in and it's not exactly gripping. Does it pick up at all? Please tell me it does!
    I was the exact opposite, attempted to watch GOT the other night, watched one episode and didn't get the best impression. Maybe I will attempt more next week.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

4. Default

Fantastic show and I'm so glad to hear about the spin-off with the character Saul Goodman. The actor is brilliant and his lines are classic. Something to comfort us when the real series ends.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cumvee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cumvee View Post
    Fantastic show and I'm so glad to hear about the spin-off with the character Saul Goodman. The actor is brilliant and his lines are classic. Something to comfort us when the real series ends.

Walter White: How did everything get so screwed up?
    Saul Goodman: Yeah, you do seem to have a little "shit creek" action going.
    [pause]
    Saul Goodman: You know, FYI, you can buy a paddle.

Saul Goodman: Mayhew. Is that Irish or English?
    Walter White: Irish.
    Saul Goodman: Faith and begorrah! A fellow potato eater! My real name's McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak.
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-09-13 at 11:48.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Clyde (22-01-14), Deven (26-09-13)

Just half-way through series 5 at the moment...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

client030314 (26-09-13)

Reviews

So last night I watched the rest of Breaking Bad season 1 and it grew on me. Very slow start, felt like packing it in after 3 episodes, but it picked up. I've heard it only gets better which is a good thing, obviously. Happy I have something to watch now until The Walking Dead starts back, then after that, season 4 of Game of Thrones.

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    So last night I watched the rest of Breaking Bad season 1 and it grew on me. Very slow start, felt like packing it in after 3 episodes, but it picked up. I've heard it only gets better which is a good thing, obviously. Happy I have something to watch now until The Walking Dead starts back, then after that, season 4 of Game of Thrones.

Happy days.
    I gave up after one episode. I might have to try again... when I finish watching V, The Inbetweeners, and rewatching Friends and Chuck

How can you give up after the first episode??!

― Dan Brown, Inferno

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (27-09-13)

It just wasn't what I was expecting, given all of the hype about it. I reckon I'll wait to watch it, when people aren't always going "ERMAGERD, BRERAKING BERD!"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (28-09-13)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast