Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: liz in dublin 7th to 11th

Default My Sexy wheels

Liz
    Heres my Hiace its just as high class and sexy as yourself you would look great in it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jakesace.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	5262  

Reviews

Thumbs up Tour Ireland in a Hiace

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Liz
    Heres my Hiace its just as high class and sexy as yourself you would look great in it
    By Christ Starbuck, you are the man. You could take Liz on a tour of Ireland in your Hiace, one day servicing the lads at all the top halting sites nationwide. Sure for a high class companion like her Ladyship that it be no bother to her at all at all.

And if you wanted to tie the knot with her, she looks good for manys a mile yet and I'd bet you could get a good brood of childer outa her.love1

Just fill her up and away ya go into the sunset.

Shes playing hard to get thats all She will soon be the Pavee Queen

Reviews

Shes playing hard to get thats all She will soon be the Pavee Queen
    Good luck to you brother Starbuck. I can see it know, the King of the Tinkers taking the Pavee Queen in holy wedlock, and taking her all night every night thereafter.

Brother Starbuck, let me know when the nuptials are due to take place and I'll gladly perform the marriage ceremony myself.

P.S. You would'nt happen to have a sister or two to spare by any chance. I gladly exchange some lead piping, a few carpets and four nearly new tyres for your Hiace for them.

Default Brother Carlos

Thats a fair deal brother one problem though im married to my youngest sister and the other seven are married to my brothers. But once Liz sees the light you can have the one im married too shes a great woman womb as fertile as the golden vale and tongue as sharp as a dagger

Reviews

Thumbs up Good Man Yourself

Thats a fair deal brother one problem though im married to my youngest sister and the other seven are married to my brothers. But once Liz sees the light you can have the one im married too shes a great woman womb as fertile as the golden vale and tongue as sharp as a dagger
    You're a good man brother Starbuck and I wont hear a bad word said against you.
    Just one question to clinch the deal and we can spit on it: Will your current wife/youngest sister do A and CIM? It's a great form of contraception and I'd like to give her a little break between pregnancies.

Boss as you know we dont believe in contraception traveller women know whos boss so if you want A or CIM you got it

Reviews

Thumbs up Done Deal

Boss as you know we dont believe in contraception traveller women know whos boss so if you want A or CIM you got it
    Brother Starbuck that's settled then. As soon as you have secured Liz Hilton as the Pavee Queen, I'll take the wife/youngest sister off your hands. Remember, according to the traveling custom, once you've had sex with Liz, the knot is as good as tied......you just need to sprinkle a little holy water or maybe something a bit stronger over the pair of you and sign or make your mark on the marriage register and you're away in the Hiace.

Now would your current wife/youngest sister rather live in a house, caravan/mobile, or would she rather do a 50/50 and spend the summer months traveling and the winter settled?

Default Boss you are the Boss

She will do whatever you say. Thats her on the right dosent she look well for 23?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pavee_Lackeen_big.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	5263  

Reviews

She will do whatever you say. Thats her on the right dosent she look well for 23?
    Jaysus Brother Starbuck, looks like you've been giving her a fair bit of the auld stick already. Is that one of her childer and how many more does she have?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast