Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninebythree

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You tarted the thread as soon as I logged on sweetie, thought you might appreciate some input.

Then again I see you have another one of your convenient new users to help play this along. Convincing indeed. If you want a sensible opinion I would say far from frightening ninebythree these threads only serve to make you look slightly sinister. Which I'm sure isn't the image the glossy user friendly EI want, maybe I'm wrong though, what do I know, I just pay for the ad.

Have fun in the twilight zone.
    Who knows what you know Lucy? What exactly do you find sinister about a staff member on this website talking about a user on another website IIE constantly disrespecting E-I? I am human and don't take kindly to ninebythree talking this way about us over there...so if I can ease this stress/anger with a little light banter...what of it?
    Last edited by QueenBee; 08-09-13 at 21:47.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Who knows what you know Lucy? What exactly do you find sinister about a staff member on this website talking about a user on another website IIE constantly disrespecting E-I? I am human and don't take kindly to ninebythree talking this way about us over here...so if I can ease this stress/anger with a little light banter...what of it?

You're supposed to be an adult. All you are doing is perpetuating a circle of stupidity. Bah, feck it. I couldn't care less tbh honest chick, why not hire a private eye to find every person who says nasty things about you online? Golly.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I bumped into him in Cork last week and I didn't say hello! Should I have said ,,Howya Niner I hear through the grapevine you would love to meet me or should I just keep secretly bumping into him?
    Build a bridge and get over it failing that jump from the bridge! I couldnt give a Fuck either way next question.
    P.s while you are logged on there could you look at some of the Dodgy profiles with fake photos that keep popping up each nite

You're supposed to be an adult. All you are doing is perpetuating a circle of stupidity. Bah, feck it. I couldn't care less tbh honest chick, why not hire a private eye to find every person who says nasty things about you online? Golly.
    Why do these "ninebythree" threads get your blood boiling so much Lucy?
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Who knows what you know Lucy? What exactly do you find sinister about a staff member on this website talking about a user on another website IIE constantly disrespecting E-I? I am human and don't take kindly to ninebythree talking this way about us over there...so if I can ease this stress/anger with a little light banter...what of it?
    Who cares what someone is saying across the road jasus it's the net for fuck sake , lol is business down hummmm don't think so
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Why do these "ninebythree" threads get your blood boiling so much Lucy?

I find subtle hints that you are spying / bumping into / seeking info on any anonymous user threads distasteful on the net dear. It's called basic decency.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (08-09-13)

Reviews

This is all rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    This is all rather silly.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, shame you were happy to perpetuate it too

Reviews

I find subtle hints that you are spying / bumping into / seeking info on any anonymous user threads distasteful on the net dear. It's called basic decency.
    Maybe he could start another thread about bombing hotels. That'll help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (08-09-13)

Well I personally find the thread amusing so if you don't like my thread
    why don't you go find another thread somewhere that don't offend you as much as this one ..I really don't get it.. or is it the "Golden Goose Syndrome"...who knows!!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast