Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad first time.

1. Default Bad first time.

A few weeks ago i was staying in dublin with a few friends and after everyone had went to bed.
    I decided to see what was about short notice ( it was about 4 in the morn so i wasnt expecting much)
    Eventually got a meeting arranged and off i went.

After a bit of hassle getting into the hotel we finally got down to business and to my surprise her phone rang when she was on top. I tried to ignore it but then she only went and answered the bloody thing! And took a booking for the next meeting while on top of me!

I didnt know what to do but i was well and truly put off by this stage.

I find it funny now and have had a few brilliant experiences since with others.

Its my first post so unsure if names are allowed so i havent mentioned any.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The night haunter For This Useful Post:

Larrii (06-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by The night haunter View Post
    A few weeks ago i was staying in dublin with a few friends and after everyone had went to bed.
    I decided to see what was about short notice ( it was about 4 in the morn so i wasnt expecting much)

After a bit of hassle getting into the hotel we finally got down to business and to my surprise her phone rang when she was on top. I tried to ignore it but then she only went and answered the bloody thing! And took a booking for the next meeting while on top of me!

welcome aboard brother njoy ...i have to say that wud turn me on more if anything ..shit happens man

Welcome to E-I Darling First post ... so write your first review

* * My Loves - Join up in my Appreciation Group * Hot Pics *
    * Goodbye * Call over - Naughty Babe - For your Pleasure *
    * Cum Play with me ... Be my Toy ***** xo

***** Your Dreams Can came True =)

5. Default

Already have a review up of a lovely lady that i met recently. Think the first time nerves prob got to me as well as the phone call lol.

Reviews

I’m a firm believer that you tend to get what you are looking for, I’m not having a go at you but look it was after 4am, you made a snap decision and ended up with someone who had a totally unprofessional attitude, all you need is a little planning and research and I’m sure you will have better experiences in the future....

I had a slightly off putting encounter where the lady's tummy kept rumbling, as well as a most annoying house fly trying to join in the fun. Didn't mind too much as we both saw the funny side of it.

Reviews

4am whats wrong with her neway couldnt sleep i suppose and u my boy what were u thinking, once it comes 10pm now im a dead duck, not fit for it no more, oh to be young again

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I like to bring out my phone at the start and suggest we turn off the ringers. That way they can get messages etc, but as in all business meetings you turn your phone off.
    Mmmm-hmm

10. Default

I accept a took a chance at that time of the morn and i def see the funny side of it. She was a nice girl though.

Blog Entries

I don't take my phone into the room with me, but you can't do that in a hotel room, so it goes on to silent if I'm in that situation. I have to say though, you would never find me around at 4 am, as I would be fast a sleep and from my point of view, apart from shift workers, if you are up at that time of night, I would be concerned that something had kept you up, like drinking or something else and that is not always a good thing, as anything mood changing can make people unpredictable, so even if I were a night owl. I wouldn't do it.

I think it takes a certain kind of lady to cope with these concerns and work through the night, so although I personally would not do what she did, she has some balls to be there in the first place.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

zoozoozoo (06-09-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast