Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm very curious

Talking I'm very curious

Soooo ladies and gents , can anyone tell me ... Why is it that the majority of trans lady's are Brazilian or Italian here ? To think Asian or Thai would be the most because its the first that comes to mind really but why is it like this In Ireland for the main part ?
    Don't take this as me being racist , just curious is all , would actually love to see abit more diversity I guess!
    Last edited by thelangerlad; 04-09-13 at 15:13.

Hahaha I have seen that before .... A Swedish girl with a German accent and a Brazilian tan line

Only in Ireland :P

Reviews

Just guessing, but one would assume that it would cost a lot more for Thai transsexuals when you consider the they "usually" come from poor backgrounds (farm villages) thus they provide for their families, they have a plethora of choice in Thailand (visitors) so why leave.

That's all I can think of atm.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 04-09-13 at 20:41.

Well I didn't mean just Thai trans girls , was just an example ! But more diversity in general ! The ladies here are stunning indeed but did you ever see that Russian ts website ? :O my god :O

What Russian ts site is that mate?

Nope , was a different one , all in Russian ! There was a thread here about it awhile back there ...

european union i geuss its harder and dearer for non eu countrys to travel etc etc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tony soprano22 View Post
    european union i geuss its harder and dearer for non eu countrys to travel etc etc
    Er... Brazil's not in the EU

9. Default

Renatha, you could be Norwegian. Australian or any nationality you wanted to be, you would still be very very sexy xxx
    It's better to burn out than fade away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brownhairedboy76 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (06-09-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast