Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Three small requests for Patricia

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default Three small requests for Patricia

    1) On the escort serch feature, could you split the escorts who allow reviews and have verified pics into two separate choices

    2) On the review pages could you have a different colour button for reviewers who have a minimum of say 10 reviews/posts

    3) Could you put up escort details a week before they arrive and for a week after they leave. You can delete their phone number in these weeks so they cannot benefit at your expense but it would help those of us that need to plan and would help with reviews.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    1) On the escort serch feature, could you split the escorts who allow reviews and have verified pics into two separate choices

    2) On the review pages could you have a different colour button for reviewers who have a minimum of say 10 reviews/posts

    3) Could you put up escort details a week before they arrive and for a week after they leave. You can delete their phone number in these weeks so they cannot benefit at your expense but it would help those of us that need to plan and would help with reviews.
    I do no.3, but there always will be a bunch on gentlemen who don't look at the tour dates, so my phone starts to ring, and I have to break hearts. A very good idea, thanks for suggesting it. Kisses V

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    1) On the escort serch feature, could you split the escorts who allow reviews and have verified pics into two separate choices
    Excellent idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    2) On the review pages could you have a different colour button for reviewers who have a minimum of say 10 reviews/posts
    Excellent idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    3) Could you put up escort details a week before they arrive and for a week after they leave. You can delete their phone number in these weeks so they cannot benefit at your expense but it would help those of us that need to plan and would help with reviews.
    Not so bothered about having them staying up after they have left but certainly having some page of upcoming tours would be sweet. Would like to see this seperate from the current girls though. One thing that I do like about this site is that when you look at the page of girls you know that they are all currently here. Would be excellent though if you could see who is coming. Nothing worse than having an average punt and finding out the next day that one of your faves has just landed.
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I do no.3, but there always will be a bunch on gentlemen who don't look at the tour dates, so my phone starts to ring, and I have to break hearts. A very good idea, thanks for suggesting it. Kisses V
    Your phone number would only be visible on the dates that you are here and have paid for the advertising. Where the phone number normally shoes would be a coloured box with your tour date

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Excellent idea.

    Excellent idea.
    Not so bothered about having them staying up after they have left but certainly having some page of upcoming tours would be sweet. Would like to see this seperate from the current girls though. One thing that I do like about this site is that when you look at the page of girls you know that they are all currently here. Would be excellent though if you could see who is coming. Nothing worse than having an average punt and finding out the next day that one of your faves has just landed.
    On the search feature would be an option to view "escorts expected within next week". These would be displayed as a separate group at the end of the search results. On their profiles, the tour start date would be displayed where the phone number usually shows.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Your phone number would only be visible on the dates that you are here and have paid for the advertising. Where the phone number normally shoes would be a coloured box with your tour date
    It would save so much frustration, for both parties.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Very Good!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    1) On the escort serch feature, could you split the escorts who allow reviews and have verified pics into two separate choices

    2) On the review pages could you have a different colour button for reviewers who have a minimum of say 10 reviews/posts

    3) Could you put up escort details a week before they arrive and for a week after they leave. You can delete their phone number in these weeks so they cannot benefit at your expense but it would help those of us that need to plan and would help with reviews.
    I hope Pat see's this post because they are three excellent ideas ............. I suggest you PM her with your ideas and a link to this thread.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    All these suggestions By Dreamon would be helpful. It would be good to know a week in advance who is touring so you can pan ahead.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I hope Pat see's this post because they are three excellent ideas ............. I suggest you PM her with your ideas and a link to this thread.

    Paws
    I've seen it... I'm just trying to find out how easy it would be to make changes like these before I comment

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    256
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    While I have your attention, I would like to ask for one more change to the search engine. Could you change GFE to FRENCH KISSING or add an extra button for this.
    Some girls seem to think that GFE means a peck on the cheek and a query about how work went today. This is a real GFE as distinct from the fantasy GFE which we realy want.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •