Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prostitutes Collective - An Amazing Response

Reviews

My advice is No unless you stick to following pro-sex work activists only . Its frankly a bit spooky to see the vitriolic zealots in action which is fuelled by an acute HATRED for men (sometimes one can understand) mixed with a dollop of unquestioning loyalty towards the Nordic Model and stirred by a self-contempt for their own gender with a pinch of contempt for sexworkers(female only of course) for 'letting the side down'.

Useful for pro-sex work articles and reports all the same.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-09-13)

3. Default

Great responses to Rhoda Grant's questions. Talking to her must be a bit like Fr. Ted talking to Dougal in the holiday caravan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack in the Box For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-09-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    My advice is No unless you stick to following pro-sex work activists only . Its frankly a bit spooky to see the vitriolic zealots in action which is fuelled by an acute HATRED for men (sometimes one can understand) mixed with a dollop of unquestioning loyalty towards the Nordic Model and stirred by a self-contempt for their own gender with a pinch of contempt for sexworkers(female only of course) for 'letting the side down'.

Useful for pro-sex work articles and reports all the same.
    If you wouldn't mind passing me some links to follow, I would appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12